Chapter 32

Every hall was made out of thin stone with just torches. It was nothing like the Valkyrie's castle. While the Valkyrie's home was filled with windows and light. Gwendolyn's castle was dark and gloomy. I had completely forgotten how scary this place was. It was even scarier now that there are knights roaming the halls alongside the fairies knights.

Charlotte and I have been hiding in dark corners and into rooms trying to make our way towards the throne room. But as fate would have it we were caught. The fairies knights had us cornered just above the floor the throne room was on. And what was worst then that was. I came face to face with the Fairy Prince. He was Prince Charming... I mean he was dreamy looking. Tall but not a tall as Goliath. His hair was long and blond, just barely touching chafes. Tied in a low ponytail, it was gorgeous. I was starting to feel a bit jealous of how beautiful his looked. Cold silver eyes, strong jawbone with smooth white skin. Lucky.

"Gwendolyn," he spoke with his sword pointing at my throat, "you betrayed your kingdom and you come running back."

"Is that what Ophelia told you," I sourly replied giving him the same dagger like eyes.

"Once a Queen you side with the Dark One and ran off. You broke our engagement for a beast."

"It's was Ophelia who betrayed and framed me. I went to apologize to her and the Dark... Goliath killed the knights who took him to her room. She..."

"Enough!" he yelled raising the sword higher to my face.

"Stop this Fairy Prince," does this prince have no name? "You are making a mistake. You have been feed lies." She hissed raising her sword at him. "You know well Gwendolyn never lies."

"Enough," I yelled. "Can't you see? This is what Ophelia wants. She wants us to turn against each other." Turning to the Fairy Prince," Would someone who betrays her kingdom return?" he didn't reply. "The answer is no. Not one people would. They would feel embarrassed and cowardly to even return. I was chanced out by my sister. Betrayed. I will make things right again. If your with me or not. So choose, are you with me. Or against me." I could only glare in hopes he would believe the words coming out of my mouth. I knew these were the words she would have said.

Watching the Fairy Prince's expression. I was waiting for the look that said kill them anyway. He then looked at me while raising his sword down. "I see truth in your words. But tell me this, is it true that you and the Dark One..." he couldn't finish it.

I felt bad for the guy. This person was to be Gwendolyn's husband and I... with Goliath. But then again Gwendolyn was to be with Goliath in the end too. "I'm sorry. In the time period I was with him-"

"Do you love him?" He quickly interrupted me.

How do I answer this without hurting him? I don't want to hurt him. He loves Gwendolyn but even the book says she is to be with Goliath. No, I'm Gwendolyn, so what would I say?

Lowering my head, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt you." Lifting my head up I could feel the endless of tears run down my cheeks, "I do love him."

It's funny how I have been crying like a baby throughout this whole time. It's just going to get worst, isn't it?

He nuts looked at me. There was no emotions as he looked me in the eye. Slowly he closed his eyes and smiled. "Then I wish you two great happiness."

"You're not mad?"

Opening his eyes, he shook his head, "No, our people only marry for love. Besides, it is not your fault. It was our parents who thought we would be lovers. I'm glad you found someone you love."

"If that's so? Then can you answer me one thing, now?" he raised his brow. "Are you with me? Or against me?"

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to get this out of the way before I forgot, next time the other one will be longer.