"Woah, really? I saw him this morning with his friend, he's gorgeous."

Luke nodded, "I know, so I don't know why he asked me out."

Ashton scoffed, taking his laptop from his bag, "because you're hot, any boy would be stupid not to ask you out."

Luke smiled before he turned and hugged Ashton around his waist, the slightly older boy was taller than him by a few inches, as he was six foot. "Thank you, Ash."

"Anytime," Ashton laughed before someone knocked at the door.

"That'll be Reece," Luke said, picking up his black purse. Ashton moved to the door, opening it, Luke standing behind him, peering over his shoulder to Reece who wore a black button up.

"You break Luke's heart and I'll break your face." Ashton smiled stiffly before moving to the side and letting Luke move past him. "Have fun, don't stay out too late."

Luke giggled, "I'll be fine, Reece will protect me." Then the blond turned to Reece, who had a bouquet of roses in his hands. "Oh." Luke said, smiling, "thank you."

Reece smiled, "you look beautiful."

"Thank you." Luke took the flowers before handing them to Ashton, "please put these in some water."

Ashton took the roses before he said goodbye. The door closed and Reece took Luke's smaller hand in his, "you really do look beautiful."

Luke smiled, "so do you, I really like this colour on you."

"You like black on me? My friends always tell me to stop wearing such dark colours," Reece laughed, squeezing Luke's hand as they went down the wooden stairs, passing the same two girls who were always sitting there and giggling.

They left the dorm building and started the short walk into town, their hands clutching each other's as they walked.

"You have small hands," Reece said, looking down at Luke, seeing how the streetlights shined against his cheekbones.

Luke looked up, "I'm kinda small all over." He laughed lightly.

Reece chuckled, "you don't say."

Luke sent him a faux glare, pinching Reece's arm with his free hand. "Meanie."

They arrived at the restaurant, from the decor it looked Italian but Reece knew it was anything but, Luke, however, was clueless and instead staring at the ceiling covered in fairy lights and the hanging tea lights, vines on the exposed brick walls.

They went to the hostess, who looked at Luke and Reece before grabbing two different menus. She led them to a table near the back, handing them the different menus. Luke smiled as Reece did the usual helping with his chair before he sat down himself.

Luke opened his menu, looking across the types of food before deciding he wanted the Spaghetti Carbonara. He looked at Reece who was looking at his menu, "should I get the steak?" He asked Luke.

Luke nodded, "sounds good, get it."

Reece hummed and closed his menu, "do you want wine?"

"I'm underage." Luke said, "I'm still seventeen."

"Wait really?" Reece asked, "thought you were older."

"I got an early start, I'm in the honours program."

Reece nodded, "so I'll get you a Diet Coke yeah?" Luke nodded agreeing.

The waitress came over and took their orders and left before Reece looked at Luke, his hands on the table, "you look beautiful in that colour."