Arthurs Note

THIS BOOK WILL HAVE MATURE SCENES. THIS IS A WARNING BEFORE YOU START THE BOOK.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE NOTE BELOW. ❤️

Hello. I just wanted to start off first with, thank you for reading my book.
I am actually very new to this, in other words this is my first book. I've always read Wattpad stories, but never grew enough courage to write one.

I never knew how to start it, or what to even write about. I wanted the book to be different for others, and that's what I intend on doing.

Like I said this is my first book so I can't promise you it'll be perfect. On my free time I will try to correct it and fix any mistakes.

Another thing, I do not know my writing schedule. After a couple of weeks I should know what days I'll be able to update.

If the story seems to start off boring in the beginning I do apologize. I'm trying to hurry and get to the parts. And since the will be a long story, thing will happen what seem rather quickly. That's because I want to get to the point.

I'm not trying to rush the book, but this is based off of real life, so things happen unexpectedly.

This book will have its mature parts. This is about a GANG family after all.

Thank you ❤️

~ Nicki