Chapter 15: Missing Her

Created 11|15|16
9:07 p.m
Julian's POV

It's been 3 weeks since Kita went into a coma. 3 hard ass weeks. Through the whole 3 weeks, I've probably been home 3 times. That's once a week so I can grab another bag of clothes to last me until next week. I won't leave this hospital until she wakes up. And then after that I'm not leaving her side.

I miss her so much, that it's literally killing me.

So many thought have literally been in the back of my head, thoughts that I'm trying to avoid.

It's hard not to think negative.. especially when she's been laying here, in the same spot for a whole 3 weeks.

"Hey Julian, I brought you some food." Kira said as she came into the room.

Everyone else has made sure to visit everyday. Big Maliki stays over night with me and Max. Kira sometimes joins us.

"Thank you." I said while grabbing the McDonald's bag.

"You know you need to go home right? You need some rest. In an actual bed." She said while eating her fries.

"No. I sleep just fine here. I can take showers here, eat here, and sleep. All perfectly fine. I'm not leaving her side." I said while looking at the sleeping body.

"She's going to be okay you know? Don't stress. She's a strong girl." She said while rubbing her best friends arm.

"I know."

"Hey! That bruise underneath your eye where Jules kicked your ass is gone!" She jokingly said.

"Beat my ass? Bet. He was the one coughing up blood." I said as I remembered the night.

"Ha. I say it was a tie. Y'all was both angry. Took it out on each other." She said while smacking her chicken nuggets.

"Both?! He attacked me." I said while nudging her head.

She just laughed and looked up at the tv. It's about 3 in the afternoon, and I have no plans other than sitting in this room today.

"Oh! Julian you got this letter in the mail today." Kira said as she handed me the envelope.

I carefully opened it and began to read it.

Dear Julian,

Have you found out your past life yet? Or is your new dad doing all that for you?

Hey, how's Kita doing? I know that gun shot had to hurt. I heard she was in a coma? That's horrible. Hope she wakes up!

You know I really miss my girl. The way she used to look at me with those big brown eyes. Or like the way she'd kiss me. She sure was one precious thing. All innocent and stuff.
But I heard she's all yours now, well at least you're trying.
I seen that little fight between you and her brother, Jules. How's your eye feeling kid? I know that hit had to of hurt.
But I will admit, you got some hands on you. Oh how daddy would have been proud!

Yours truly,

Christoper Alomany

What the fuck? He's been watching us? Who's been telling him stuff? How does he know about Kita?

"Is everything okay?" Kira asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Just some letter from my parents." I lied as I put the note in my back pocket. What does Christopher want with her?

"Julian you don't look too good, you need to lay down." Kira said as she stood up.

"What do you mean? I'm fine. Just.. worried about her." I said.