Chapter 2: Drink the night away

Created 11|13|16
Kira's POV

The week went by extremely fast. Like, way faster than it should of. But I'm not complaining, I'm just happy it's Friday. It's about 5:30 a.m so I have plenty of time to get ready for school. I made my way out of bed and into the shower. I took my time washing my hair because, like I said I have plenty of time to get ready.

After I got out I decided to text Kira and see if she wanted to come over and get ready for school today.

Kita: Wanna come over and get ready for school with me? Then after school just come over here and stay the weekend? I'm bored. Lmfao. I need that red head in my life.!

Kira: LMFAO, bitch you stupid. But yeah on my way. And did you know about the party tonight? We definitely need to go.

Kita: When and where? And don't say anything to my brothers about it (; you know they'll get all controlling and tell my dads

Kira: well I'm not a dumb ass. Why would I do that? And here's the address 5660 West Village. And it starts at 8 tonight.

Kita: sounds great. We'll talk more when you get here. And wear some basketball shorts. We short match today.

Kira: k ! :)

I sat on my bed with my towel wrapped around me, and waited on my best friend. She literally lives around the block so she'll be here in no time.

DING DONG.

What did I tell you? She'd be here in no time. I quickly ran down the stairs with my towel still wrapped around me and opened the door.

"Couldn't wait on me you just had to get naked already?" Kira said jokingly.

I just rolled my eyes and motioned for her to go to my room. Nobody else was awake yet so we had to be quiet. Kira was already in my room by the time I started walking up the stairs.

I couldn't really see due to it being dark, so I just went with the flow. That was until I ran into what felt like a damn wall.

"Excuse you dickhead." I snapped to the dark figure.

"My bad princess, I was trying to see who was here." Said a familiar voice.

"Julian! What the hell are you doing in my house?!" I whispered/yelled.

I felt my cheeks starting to heat up as I was still in my towel. I had completely forgot he's been staying here, for why I don't know! I ignored whatever he was trying to say as I ran into my room.

"Kira. You're not going to believe what the hell just happened." I said almost out of breath.

"Oh sweetie I already know." She said with a smile plastered on her face.

She's evil I tell you. Evil.

I quickly went to my closet and pulled out my black basket ball shorts and a white T- shirt. Kira wore the white basketball shirt with a black T-shirt. Typical.

I grabbed my white forces and threw my black ones towards Kira. We always do this. It's something we've always done since we were like 8. We both throw our hair into pony tails and ignored doing any makeup.

I guess you can call today a lazy day.

By the time we were ready, which took longer than it should because we kept talking about random stuff, all the boys had woken up and was getting ready themselves.

"So about this party, who's throwing it anyways?" I asked while eating a toaster strudel.
"Remember Jackson from middle school? Well his brother is throwing it. I don't know his name." She said trying to look back into her thoughts.