Chapter 14: Finding Her

Created 11|15|16
6:28 p.m
Julian's POV

Its been about 2 hours since Kita took off. I didn't expect her to be gone that fast though. She just ran.

We've looked everywhere, the house, the beach, you name it and we've looked.

I can feel the tension in the air as I'm walking past her brothers, but I don't care. I need to find her.

"This is all your fault you know." Nika said walking next to me.

"How? Y'all are the ones who can't get you head out your ass for two seconds and let her have a life." I said while looking straight.

"She's on 16!" Jules yelled.

"So is Nika! And I can name every girl he's had sex with." I stated. It was true though.

"That's not the same." I heard Nika mumble.

"How? Because she's a girl?! She can handle her own. I understand you just want to protect her, but god damn! All you're doing is sheltering her!" I yelled as I stopped in the middle of the road.

"All y'all do is tell her what she can and can not do. Have you ever stopped an asked yourselves what she wants?! Or does it just have to go yalls way?" I asked as I look at the 11 boys standing in front of me.

Max hasn't said a word, I honestly think he just doesn't have the words.

"And what do you know about being a brother?! You can't even remember anything before the year 2012!" Maliki said as he punched a near by light pole.

"I might not remember anything, but I know that if I lost my memory again, I wouldn't forget about Nikita. Even if I couldn't tell you her name, or what she looks like, I'd always remember her. Because in the back of my head I'm going to know that something, someone is missing. And that's her. She means so much to me and I wish you understood that. I wish you understood that.. that I.. ugh!" I yelled in frustration.

I knew I had feelings, but I didn't know what the meant or led up to.

"Why does Christopher keep calling you bubba?" Max finally spoke up.

"I don't know. I swear to you I don't know! I wish I did. I don't remember anything! I was abandoned by my own parents. My aunt and uncle never mentioned that I possibly had a brother! What the point of this?! We need to find Nikita." I said while turning around to walk away.

"If you find out that he's your brother, what are you going to do?" Max asked.

"Even if I find out we share the same blood line, he will never be my brother. No brother of mind would hurt someone I love." I said before realizing what I said.

Did I just say love?

I watched as all the boys reactions changed. More into a shocked reaction. But not so much a threat.

"Let's go find my sister." Max said as he walked up next to me.

**

"WAIT!" I screamed.

"I KNOW WHERE SHES AT!" I yelled again while stopping dead in my tracks.

"Where?" Each head snapped to me.

It was about 3:45 a.m and I wasn't even close to giving up. I never would give up.

"But if I'm correct, she went there knowing only I would know. She's not going to want to see y'all. She'll run." I said while thinking back to the place.

"And I give a damn because?" Nika snapped.

"Let him speak." Max said to Nika as he turned back to me.