Chapter 5: All About Nikita

Created 11|13|16
Julian's POV

I can't get what that letter said out of my head.
Bubba misses him.
Bubba? Who is he? WHY CANT I REMEMBER.

I walked into Kitas room and seen her sound asleep. After her breakdown, no one knew how to act. I hated seeing her like that. It broke me for some reason and I have no idea why.

Everything was going good today. I learned more about her, which attracted me towards her.

I don't see the spoiled brat with an attitude problem anymore.

I see a girl who is truly hurt in the inside. I see a girl who is crying out for help. I see a girl who blames herself for what happened to her.

She looked so pretty today when she was playing the piano. Like nothing could bother her, like she was the happiest person ever. And within 15 minutes, her soul was ripped out of her. She seemed so terrified. I don't blame her.

I can't even focus straight.

I sat on her bed and gently rubbed her face.

"I won't let him hurt you again princess." I whispered in her ear.
I place a small kiss on her forehead before turning around.

"What are you doing in here?" Kira asked while standing at the door.

"I had to check on her." I said as I went to walk out the room.
Before I could get out she stopped me.

"Come with me." She said while grabbing my hand and leading me out to the bed room balcony.

"My best friend is special to me. She means everything to me. An even though that letter said that he'd be coming for the both of us, I'm still more concerned about her. Every since we were little girls.. she's been my rock. Whenever Chris did what he did to her, it ruined her. She wasn't even the same person anyone. I don't know how she manages to stay so strong. Every night before she goes to bed, she cries herself to sleep. She thinks I don't know. But I hear it." She said as she stared up at the sky.

"Julian. What's with you? Like what's with the stares, or the comments? She's my best friend. She tells me everything you know." She asked. This is the most serious I've headed Kira talk.

"I don't know Kira. Something about her grabs my attention. Her smile, laugh, attitude, even her spoiled moments. I don't even know her that well? But it's like I've known her forever. It's about Nikita." I said while looking down.

"Kira? Where are you?" Kita called from inside the room.

_________________________

Hey loves! I know this is VERY VERY SHORT. But I wanted this to be about how Julian feels. I didn't want it to be long because it would eventually take off the meaning of this chapter. I feel that because Julian lost his memory, he shouldn't really know what's going on.

What do you think? Do you think Julian is developing a crush on Kita?

Thank you
~Nicki

VOTE&COMMENT ❤️