Chapter 6: How They Feel

Created 11|13|14
Kita's POV

I was sleeping when I heard talking outside my room.

"I don't know Kira. Something about her grabs my attention. Her smile, laugh, attitude, even her spoiled moments. I don't even know her that well? But it's like I've known her forever. It's about Nikita." Said a familiar voice from outside my balcony.

"Kira. Where are you?" I called out.
All I needed was my best friend, that's the only person I wanted to see.

Kira came walking in with Julian right behind her.

"Are you okay baby girl? I'm right here." She said while climbing into the bed and wrapping her arm around me. She's always been like a big sister to me even though she's only 3 months older than me.

"I'm fine. What are you doing in here Julian?" I asked while looking up to the tall boy standing by my bed.

"I had to make sure you were okay. I'm going to go check on the guys. You need anything?" He asked sweetly. I shook my head and watched him walk out my door.

"What were y'all talking about out there?" I said while cuddling up to my best friend.

She sighed. "He cares about you. I can tell by the way he speaks. He's lost, but he does care. Just, loosen up on the kid. What he said about you was... sweet.."

I stared at my best friend. I'm so confused. But my head hurts too much to try and focus.

I rolled out of bed and made my way downstairs. I looked at the wall clock.

9:30 p.m. Great, I slept the whole day basically.

I made my way into the living room where my brothers were.

"Hey baby girl." My twin greeted me.
I smiled back and crawled onto his lap. Everyone was staring at me and I knew what was going through their heads.

"Guys. I'm fine, but I don't wanna talk about it. Trust me. I'm okay." I lied straight to all my brothers face. I wasn't okay. Not at all.

They all silently agreed and went back to watching tv.

Daddy walked through the door holding a bunch of lap tops.
What in the hell does he have up his sleeve now?

"Kids. You're all going to be homeschooled now, at least until February. It's safer for all of you guys."

I think me and Kira we're the happiest ones about this whole idea. We hated our school, and now we got to stay home and avoid it. Well, we still had to learn. Which I was fine with.

He passed out the lap tops, handing me and Kira the pink ones.
Spoiled we are.

I couldn't tell if the boys really cared or not, but I could tell you one thing. They barely did their work at school, so they'll barely do it now.

I decidedI didn't feel like being social so I walked upstairs and went into my room. I turned on some music to keep me occupied.

Hide and Seek- Summerella

[Hook]
I wish I can play hide and seek
And I wish that nobody will find me
I just wanna be alone
Wanna feel all alone (x2)

[Verse 1]
Hide and seek is something I like to play where I wanna get away
Honestly I feel like I need to escape from all my troubles today
Close your eyes and count to ten
Come and find me if you can
Cause there's a place I gotta go
When no one else knows
I just wanna be alone I'm all by myself
With nobody else to find me