Chapter 16: Too Much Information

Created 11|16|16
10:38 a.m
Julian's POV

I watched as nurses came running into the room and rushed the rest of us out. This is the scariest thing I've ever been through.

How could he do this? She's gone, an- and we can't do anything about it!
I watched how everyone was just sitting there, looking soulless. Nothing made sense anymore. My heart was hurting, and I started to feel the back of my throat dry up.
This is it. Today is the day we attack. He's crossed too many lines.

I love her. I love Nikita Rodriquez. Her smile, her laugh, everything about her I want. And he just stole everything from me. From this family. And he will not get away with it.

"Excuse me, Rodriquez family. We have some good news, and bad news. The good news is that we were able to save her. The bad news is, she's experiencing seizures. This is not a good sign, bet we're on top of it to find the reason." The doctor said as he flipped through some papers.

A huge sigh of relief went throughout the hallway.  Yeah, shes alive and I'm thankful, but that was too close. I almost lost someone very important to me all because of him.

We all entered the room and stared at what looked like a lifeless body. Her eyes had dark circles around them and her face was pale.

The room was silent for about an hour. We all just stood there looking at her. We all knew that this wasn't a game. We could lose her at any moment.
**
"If we lose her, I'm going to kill any and everything around me. I'm not going to be able to think straight. She is my everything." Kira cried out.

"Don't talk like that Kiranda." Nika barked out.

"Don't talk like what? Don't talk about the possibilities? We can't keep acting like everything's okay! We just almost lost her Nika. Hell, we did for a good minute before the doctors brought her back!" She cried as she stared at Nika.

He just stayed silent. We all knew that she was right. There's a possibility that we could lose her, and we had to think about that. We had to think about things like that.

"I'm going to get us something to eat, Julian and Max come with me." Nika said while standing up. We got up and left the room with him.

I could tell Nika wasn't doing good with this situation. I know none of us were, but to him this was something different. His other half, his twin now at risk of dying.

"We need to come up with a plan. We need to end him, for good." Nika said as he sat down at a table.

"I know Nika. That's what we're trying to do. But we can't find him." Max said while shaking his head.

"He's been following us. Watching our move, and I think Adam has something to do with it." I said while pulling the letter out my back pocket.
I tossed the letter towards the boy. The read is slowly and looked up at me.

"Someone's watching us? How do they know that she's in a coma?" Nika said as he began to get angry.

"Awhile ago, Kita got a letter saying something about the whole 'she killed someone' was set up. That Adam was in on the act, but they didn't expect her to actually pull the trigger. She tried to kill him, but I stopped her. It seemed like a setup, I feel like Chris is just trying to get into her head." I said while trying to figure things out.

"We need to question him. Now." Max said as he went to grab the food.

We walked back to the room and passed everyone out their food.

"Where's Adam?" Nika asked while looking around the room.

"He had to step out and answer the phone." Drew said.