Chapter 7: 1 Month Later

Created 11|13|16
Kita's POV

It's been a month since I was in the hospital, and boy has it been a ride.

My brothers have been doing everything in their power to try and boost me up. But in all honesty, I just can't be happy.

Like don't get me wrong, I try. I try to laugh along with everyone else, but there's something missing inside of me.

Kira's parents called about 2 weeks ago and told her they'll be gone for about 6 months. She was pretty upset. She hadn't seen her parents for a whole month already, now they're adding 6 to it.
It's all weird if you ask me. Even though I've been in my own little world, I've still paid attention. Her parents have been off. The conversations don't even last longer that 2 minutes. Which is NOT normal. I've known them my whole life.

**
Homeschooling is hard as fuck. I've been staring at this god damn screen for a good 3 hours and still can't finish my geometry homework.

My grades are slowing falling too. And I know it's not because of me being homeschooled. It's everything bunched together. Between Chris, Kira, my dads always leaving because they're hunting down the Alomany gang. I feel like this is all my fault, and that just makes me feel even shittier.

I closed my lap top and went downstairs to make something to eat. I haven't been eating right either due to stress and depression.

"Hey baby girl." Greeted the oldest brother, Maxzavion. Me and him always did have a bond, considering I'm like the baby, and then he's the oldest. It's between him and Nika that's my favorite. Shh, don't tell the rest of them that.

"Hey Maxy. Can you make me something to eat? I'm starving." I whined.

"Yeah, I'll make some pancakes. Why haven't you been eating? And don't lie either. Dad pointed it out and you know he doesn't miss a thing." He said while grabbing some flour.

I didn't deny it because he was totally right. Dad doesn't miss a thing, and ever since my break down, he's been on my ass.

"Speaking of daddy, where is he?" I asked looking around. I seen his car so I know he's here.

"In the back yard cleaning his guns." He said like that was the most normal thing in the world.

I walked out back and found my daddy doing exactly what Max said he'd be doing.

"Hey daddy." I said while climbing into his lap.

"Hey princess. What's up?" He asked.

"Tell me about momma. You never talk about her." I rushed out. It was true. He never talked about mom, so I really don't know a lot.

He stiffed up at the topic of mom.

"Well baby girl. You're just like her. I remember it like it was yesterday day. I feel in love with her the second I seen her. We met in high school. Both 16. I'm not going to lie, my goal was to just get into her panties but she was smart. She put up her guard and that's what attracted me to her. She wasn't easy like most women are these days. She spoke her mind without hesitation. She used her words beautifully. But she was a trouble maker. Hard headed one at that. She didn't mind putting up a fight. I remember our first date. I tried kissing her and her exact words were "excuse me boy, but you don't deserve to even kiss my hand with the way this date went" haha. I was so embarrassed, shocked, and almost angry. Your uncle makes fun of me till this day. But eventually, your mother and I went on more dates and I soon fell in love. We got married the day she turned 18. 16 years we were married. 16 beautiful years of my life. She was funny too. She loved to dance. She couldn't dance, but she did it. Her smile was my favorite, the way she'd shine that big beautiful smile at me to get her way. I loved it. I loved her. And them eyes. You have her eyes. Them big beautiful eyes. That's how I read her. Her eyes gave away all her emotions. I knew when she was sad because her eyes didn't shine as bright as they usually did. I knew when she was angry because they would darken. Everything about you reminds me of her. That attitude, but that strong and determined side behind it all. But because she was so hard headed, she got herself into trouble. She didn't want to let go out the party life, and one night she was drunk and her and your aunt smashed right into another car. Ending their life, and another couples life that night." he spoke.

Will You Fight?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara