Chapter 11: Too Many Questions

Created 11|14|16
10:00 a.m.
Kita's POV

"Can someone explain what the fuck is going on?" Kira said as she listened to me read out the letter.

It was sent to our address this morning, and luckily I opened it before any of my brothers or dad could see.

"Kira I don't fucking know! He's crazy. Wait a minute. Where the FUCK is Adam?" I screamed as I slammed open my bed room door. No one was home right now because they've all ran off to search for Alomany. Well, Julian's here but I can't find him anywhere so i don't know. OH. And the blonde stick figure, Adam is here too. But not for long.

I ran down the stairs and found the blonde bimbo sitting at the barstool.

"Who are you and why the fuck are you here?" Kira yelled as I cornered

"Pull the pocket knife out of my pocket." I demanded Kira, and she did as told.

She stared at it for a minute before she pulled out the blade and put it to Adams throat.

I can tell she was scared shitless, by the way she was shaking. Kira's always grown up around stuff like this, but she's never actually participated in it.

"Look here you shit, I may be 5 foot, and she may only be a good 5 inches taller than me, but we will both fuck you up. Right here." I said as tears started falling from his face.

Come on kid, if you tried you could probably take on me and red head over here by yourself.

"Kita what's going on?" Julian said as he ran up to us and grabbed the knife.

I quickly threw the piece of paper at him and watched him read Chris's letter.

Once he finished he look up at Kira and I. I could tell he was in deep though.

"It's a trick. Adam isn't with him, he wants you to kill him. He wants you to be a murderer. And you're giving it to him if you don't stop and take a minute. Look at Adam, he's weak. Chris would never want someone like him in the gang." He said while pointing towards Adam.

I took a minute to think about it.
"Fine, but he is to be watched all the time." I said before going and sitting on the porch.

"Kita?" Julian called for me.

"What?" I said with an attitude.

"I need you to calm down. I understand you're scared, but listen to me when I say this. I will not let anything happen to you. I know I've been distant, but I'm always protecting you. And I know Christopher said he was my "bubba" and I really don't know what he's talking about. I need you to listen to me." He said with a pleading voice.

"Julian, what the fuck are you talking about? Nobody's mad at you. And my dads getting to the bottom of the whole " bubba misses you shit" wait a minute. Why do you care? What's it to you if I'm mad? Or protected? I'm just a girl with a lot of shit going on. Don't waste your time by trying to get involved." I said trying not to sound sad.

I see part of him break down just a little.

"You don't feel any type of way towards me?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Then kiss me. Kiss me right now and tell me you don't feel something." He dared me.

I turned around and look right up into his big brown eyes. I swear I'm melting just looking into them.

I felt challenged, I felt like he wanted to challenge me. So I took the challenge.

I stood on my tippy toes, and kissed his lips.