Second Heartbeat: Part 1 - Hypnotize Me

The title pretty much gives it away lol. It's a three part chapter, because a lot goes down. The story is SLOWLY reaching it's end... I'm so sad lol.

Happy late holidays! :D <3 Comment and vote for the next chapter!

With the boys gone and my business plans on a small hiatus til Brian returned, I had a very empty schedule. I spent the few free days I had doing absolutely nothing except going to Angel games and shopping with Gena and Marlene, which came as a total shock to me because Marlene never had time to go out with her busy lifestyle. 

However, when the day came that the boys were to perform in Brazil, Lindsay and I got invited to Mr. Haner's house for some lunch. After that, we were to head to Valencia for Suzy's hypnosis show later that evening. It would be my first time ever seeing a hypnotist work her magic on innocent souls and needless to say, I was quite excited to see it. 

"Flesh is burning you can smell it in the air, cause men like you have such an easy soul to steal!"

"You are so damn adorable!" Lindsay squealed, balancing Sophia's little body on her lap as the baby bounced up and down to the sounds of the boys' live performance.

From a far, I watched as I munched on my turkey sandwich that Suzy made for lunch. It was my second sandwich in the past half hour. Of course, I felt like a fat pig, but I didn't mind it. My babies were hungry and if it's two turkey sandwiches they wanted, it's two turkey sandwiches they got.

"Here's the mustard, sweetie." Suzy said, handing me a French's Mustard bottle. 

For the second, I took my eyes off the screen and got a firm hold on the bottle. I found it so odd how I was craving mustard, something I wasn't ever too fond of. But for some reason, during the pregnancy, it's all I wanted. "Thanks." I acknowledged her kindness as I squirted an unbelievable amount onto the turkey slice. My eyes wandered towards Soph's direction as I saw her dance to Beast and the Harlot. A beaming smile formed on my face seeing her become excited as the song progressed. "Look at her go! Get it baby!"

"That's her daddy performing live from South of the equator. I find it fascinating how she knows it's him." Suzy smiled, biting into her panini slice. I couldn't agree more with what she had said. Even on a screen, Sophia knew her father's face. She'd seen him via Skype so often during our separation that she could probably identify him from a mile away. "So how are things with the twins going? I'm so excited for you! I'm going to have three grandchildren. Sophia is going to be a big sister! Have you thought of any names yet?" 

"Lots of them." I informed her with a very excited and proud smile. It was no secret that I couldn't wait for the babies to arrive and that anticipation caused me to think of new names every single day. "Brian is still convinced, if we have a pair of boys, that their names will be Brian and Mark, but I'm kind of against carrying Bri's name down. I mean, it's nice and all but I want something different-- Like Theodore, or Noah, or Bennett. For girls, if we have two girls that is, I'd want Grace and Rebekah-- Just because when I was little those were the names I wanted." 

She nodded, appearing as if she approved the names I had thought of. "I like Noah and Bennett and Grace and Rebekah. Those are biblical names-- Very beautiful ones too.  What if it's a boy-girl duo?" 

I hummed to kill time, for I hadn't thought of what she mentioned. I genuinely was convinced that we were either having a set of boys or a set of girls. Never did it dawn on me that we could have a set of opposite sex fraternal twins. "Maybe Anthony and Avianna." I thought up on the spot with a sense of certainty. "I've always liked those names."