Coincidences

Comment and vote for next chapter:) 

 A whole week had passed since Brian and I last spoke. 

Every day that passed, I found myself becoming more and more depressed. I couldn't sleep in Randy's bed because every time I'd turn, there wasn't another body there taking up the side like one normally would be. I was lonely.

But as I've said before, life doesn't stop because you're sad or missing the one you love. No, sir. It keeps on going, despite those facts.

My day started at eight o'clock, right when Sophia woke up. My dad fixed her up some breakfast, while I got ready for a meeting with Loraine in Downtown Los Angeles. I really enjoyed staying with my dad and waking up to the smell of Hazelnut coffee and french toast in the morning. It was like a personal throwback to when my mom would wake Randy and I up on weekend mornings for a family breakfast. 

Once I was ready, I chose to spend the extra time I had with Sophia. It was Brian's turn to have her and just like every time he got her, I didn't want her to leave.

"Okay, everything is in her bag. Brian should have some snacks and toys over there. He really has everything over there. And... I think that's pretty much it." I said, handing Zacky Soph's bag. "The car seat is on the porch." 

"Alright. Now we just wait for munchkin to appear out of the wilderness. Where is Sophia anyways?" 

I pointed towards the stairs. "My dad's changing her... So hey, you and Lindsay are about to enter her second trimester! How exciting!" 

Zacky's face glowed as that infamous smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.  "I know. It's weird, I'm like so excited be a dad. I wanna hold it already." 

"Pretty soon. What names have you two thought about?" 

"For a boy Landon or Ryder. For a girl, Isabella or Audrey. Of course, the boys can't have James as I wanted them to have cause River has James, so I might just go with something from the bible because it sounds fitting." He laughed. 

"That's cool. I'm happy for you two!" 

"Thanks, Jacks. How are you doing you know with the whole separation?" 

I shrugged, "It's hard waking up alone and falling asleep alone but I guess it beats fighting and constant yelling. I miss him plenty, but I've been rational about things and this is what we need." I fell into a moment of silence, thinking about Brian. "How is... uh... How is he?" 

He leaned up against the wall and nodded,  "He's surviving. Matt's still pissed off at him so they haven't really spoken much, besides a few works like 'excuse me' or when we're on stage. He's been talking a lot to his dad and to me about what he should do and how he should change. Just hoping things get better so you two can reconcile and I can see you all as a family again." 

"I miss being a family." I admitted.

Playfully, he punched my arm. "We all miss you being a family with Brian and Sophia."

"Okay, look who's ready to go with Uncle Zacky and see Daddy." My dad sung walking behind Sophia as he slowly made her way down each step. "She's all good to go." 

I picked her up and gave her a kiss. "You be good with dad, okay? No tantrums like last time. We're big girls now. We don't cry."

The last time Brian had her, she had a small outburst when he refused to give her a piece of the Redvine he was eating. Zacky said that she cried for an hour straight until she got what she wanted-- Courtesy of Uncle Arin.

She smacked a wet kiss on my cheek, smiling that beautiful smile of her's. "Yummy! I love those kisses. One more." Again, she left another kiss on my cheek, this time clapping. "Yay!"