There's Nothing To Be Jealous Of

Let's take a little break from everything in this story, such as drama and tears and fears of their fate and just enjoy this chapter lol.

But of course, this chapter will be a reference to a few events in the story.

Nonetheless, Enjoy;)

The weeks seemed to have flown by in almost an instant. 

Brian and I managed to make nice-nice with each other instead of being at each other's throats constantly. 

I guess it's true when they say marriage is all about compromising and negotiating. Which is why Brian and I came to terms with what we wanted. I simply wanted him to stop drinking so recklessly and act like the thirty two year old he was going to be, and he wanted me to liven up a little. We met on a middle-ground so when we'd arrive in New York for their photo shoot, we wouldn't be so annoyed and pissed off at each other.

But despite everything, I still love him. 

However, that didn't mean I wasn't going to take Gena's three week old advice into consideration. 

I really wanted Brian to realize what he had and that if he kept acting like an immature asshole, he could possibly lose me to a thirty year old-- Not that I'd ever go with Mikey.

 I didn't want to play with fire, but no one ever said it was a crime to test the flame once in a great big while.

My dad wanted to take Sophia for the evening, after the boys' photo shoot, giving Brian and I some alone time. Everyone else chose to stay at my brother's 'Bachelor Pad' since Dennis had moved out and Randy was busy bunking it out with my dad. It was the perfect opportunity to light the match and see what would happen. 

"I'm hungry." Brian said, sulking on the couch. 

I turned to him and nodded, "That's nice to know. Why don't you take me out to eat something? Or why don't you cook something? It'll be nice for a change." 

He smiled, fixing his position on the cushion. "Oh I know it would be nice, but I don't want to. Maybe you should cook something... Naked... I'm just saying..." I shook my head, then returned my attention to the re-run of The Walking Dead.

Leave it up to Brian to turn anything into something incredibly sexual.

"C'mon. It'll be kinky. Sophia isn't here. The guys and the girls are at Randy's. Pinkly's out on the balcony. It's just me and you. No one else."

"Brian... No. Weren't you hungry?" 

He sighed, "I was until you said no..." 

"Oh so you were just hungry for sex?" I questioned. 

"Well... Kind of. I mean... Yeah." 

I chuckled turning away. "Don't you get laid enough?" 

"Four times a week doesn't cut it. Sometimes I need my fix. And you can't lie that you kind of want to get it in with me too..."

"Right." I raised my eyebrows, taking my phone in my hands. I knew this was the perfect moment to test him, just as his ego was starting to reach an all time high. 

I pretended to look through my phone, occasionally looking up at him. He was way too into the television to even bother looking my way. It was as if he only cared about making conversation with me at that moment, if we were going to talk about sex. 

I cleared my throat and let out a fake laugh. Nothing. He didn't even blink. I sighed, letting out another loud laugh, "Oh my God, he is too much."