Breaking Point

Hold on tight, it's gonna be one hell of a ride! 

Comment and vote for more :D <3 

Pinkly, Sophia and I waited anxiously on the couch for Brian's arrival. 

It felt like weeks since the last time I had seen Brian, except it was only six days. I so badly wanted to throw my arms around him and just hold him close to me. I wanted to feel his touch against my skin. I wanted him, period.

However, the wait for him to arrive felt longer than his actual absence itself.

The wait ended when Pinkly hopped off the couch and ran to the door, barking and scratching the wooden surface with bliss and excitement. From the window, I saw Brian hauling his suitcases up the pathway with a slight struggle. The tiresome look on his face, said it all. I knew by the pout on his lips that the previous evening was a blur to him-- I knew he was very hung over.

With Sophia on my side, I headed towards the door and opened it. Brian lifted his head and allowed a smile to grow on his face. 

He gasped, "My babies!" He said throwing his arms up as the suitcases fell to the ground.

Sophia squealed and smiled, more than happy to see her father after six gruesome days of touring. I let her down, giving her the opportunity to run to Brian-- Which she did. She didn't waste anytime as she begged at Brian's feet that he pick her up. 

He instantly attacked her face with kisses and squeezed her small body. Seeing that, made me feel so warm inside. 

"Daddy's missed you, baby!" Bri said holding Soph over his head. He gazed at me, giving me a wink, "Daddy's missed Mommy too... A lot." 

I chuckled, "Well then get in here and show me because I've obviously missed you too." 

He smirked, "Take this baby then so I can get my suitcases and have some sexy-time with mommy before I knock the fuck out."

"Got it, boss." I said, taking Sophia in my arms. Brian hauled his suitcases into the house, dropping them at the entrance of the house with a boom. "Jesus, Brian, you're going to break the floor."

He removed his jacket and glasses, "I really don't think me breaking the floor is something we should be worrying about right now. How about I put this angel to sleep," He started, taking Soph from my arms, "And then I come back down here and we have a little Mommy-Daddy time?" 

I nodded, "Sound perfect to me." 

"I'll be back beautiful." 

With Pinkly not too far behind him, Brian hurried his way up to Sophia's room to put her to sleep. 

I felt like being kinky for once in my life and giving Brian a personal show of his own was something I wanted to do. I figured, maybe I was sexier than the stripper that danced for him the previous evening. 

That being, I stripped down to my bra and undies then took Brian's leather jacket and aviators and slipped into them. He'd always been a sucker when it came to me wearing his clothes in the nude. That definitely was something that would turn him on for hours. 

But I had a plan and it wasn't to fuck him, it was to tease him.

Ten minutes later, a deprived sigh could be heard making it's way downstairs. Brian stopped at the last step and leaned against the railing with a smirk. "Mmm." He moaned, "I love what I'm seeing-- My girl in almost absolutely nothing except my jacket and aviators. That's pretty fucking hot." 

I leaned against the couch, flipping my hair back, away from my shoulder. "Is it really?" 

He nodded, eagerly. "Shit yes."