Synyster Secret

Vote and comment for quicker updates:) 

Depression really was kicking my ass. 

Day after day, I would just lay down and pray I'd wake up from this nightmare. I wanted the week to pass by fast so I could see my mom already. I was aching on the inside and getting confirmation from my brother that she really did have Stage 4 Liver Cancer made things worse. 

Brian was being the best husband he could be by taking care of the house while I was in my mood. But after the third day of laying down and just staring into space, I felt the need to do something around the house. 

I got dressed for the day then headed downstairs to find Brian on the couch with Sophia, both paying close attention to the television. 

"Look Sophia, mommy's up." Brian said, gently patting Sophia's leg. 

She looked a bit confused but after looking around and various attempts at lifting her head up, she finally saw me and a smile appeared on her face. 

"Hi baby!" I said, her squeals followed. I sat beside Brian and took her in my arms, planting little kisses all over her face. "What are you watching?" I asked Brian. 

"Orange County Choppers again, it's a rerun." He turned to me with a small sympathetic smile, "How are you holding up babe?" 

I nodded, sighing, "It's tough. I didn't think anyone in my family would get cancer--  my mom particularly. She was never sick or anything and all of a sudden she's got stage four cancer? Its so unreal. It feels like a nasty joke." 

"Life's a bitch babe. We'll get through this, okay?" He kissed my cheek, leaning his head against my shoulder. I was thankful he was being there to support me and help me get through everything. It meant so much to me. He was really living up to the title and expectations of a husband. "I have to head down to the studio with the guys so we can record the demos. Are you going to be okay alone or did you want to come?" 

"I'll stay. I have to start getting our things ready for New York anyways." 

"Babe, don't do anything. We have a few more days til we leave. When I get back we'll pack things, for now why don't you come down to the studio with me? Maybe Val will be there and you two can go shopping while we work? I'll give you my card. Max it out?" He said, standing up. 

I shook my head, fixing Sophia's position on my chest, "I don't wanna be around anyone today. I'll be fine here. Trust me, babe."  

He sighed, bending down to kiss me,  "I'll see you later then. Don't make dinner, I'll buy something to eat. Who knows, I might just actually put out for dessert tonight?" He winked at me, "I know you're not on anything and I'm pretty, you know?"

I grinned, "Well you better get home fast, then right?"

With a smile growing on his face, he chuckled, "I promise. I love you." 

"I love you too. Now hurry and get to work so you can come back and we can have some fun." 

"Oooh, I love it when you're demanding." He growled, digging his face into my neck and  nibbling on it. "I so want to put Sophia in the room and take advantage of this." 

With my available hand, I pushed him away, "Slow down tiger. Now go, hurry." 

"Okay," He pouted, kissing Sophia's head, "God look at how much hair she's getting. She's turning into me. As long as she doesn't have my eyes, we're good." 

"But I love your eyes, they're unique and perfect." 

He sat down again, falling deep into conversation, "Yeah but your-"