A Kiss On The Lips

In this chapter, all I need to say is, let your imagination run fucking wild lol. 

comment and vote for more<3

"And now, introducing, Mr. and Mrs. Seward!" The emcee announced as the doors to the hall opened, revealing Johnny and Lacey dancing their way to the center of the dance floor to 'I Gotta Feeling' by The Black Eyed Peas. 

Everyone clapped as the happy couple danced around, laughing and hugging people. Gena, who was sitting beside me, kept taking her eyes off Johnny and Lacey and planting them on Zacky who sat next to Brian at the wedding party table. I knew she missed him and it must've been extremely tough to attend the wedding knowing he'd be there. 

They thanked the guests and danced their first dance then took a seat as dinner was being brought out. 

Yet again, I felt empty because I didn't have Sophia with me. But it was a great excuse to get a little tipsy with Gena. She definitely needed it and so did I. 

"So," I said breaking the silence between Gena and I as we ate our dinner, "Why didn't Brennen come?" 

She cleared her throat, "He didn't want to cause any type of drama between Brian and himself. But don't worry, we've hung out a few times after." 

I hissed, "Sorry about the whole drama thing. I'm trying to get Brian to apologize to you, but his ego is a bit too big." 

"Babes, it's okay. I don't care. He was drunk. I have to accep-" 

"Jackie- Oh hey Gena." Zacky carelessly waved, taking an empty seat from the table beside us and sliding it between Mr. Haner's seat and my seat. "I need you to do me a huge favor." 

"What?" 

He jerked his head towards the back of the hall, gesturing that he needed to speak to me privately. I excused myself and followed him to the back. 

"Lindsay is coming and she doesn't know anyone besides you and Matt..." 

My jaw dropped. Is he even sober? "Why in the world would you invite her? You do know you're going through a divorce and the woman you're divorcing and the woman that still has feelings for you is sitting right beside me. Are you even being serious?" He nodded, "Zacky, that's not fair." 

"Life isn't. So yes? Have her sit with you and after dinner I'll take her out to the balcony?" 

It surprised me how stupid Zacky could be. I mean, I knew he was an idiot, but this, this was pushing the limit of stupid. 

"I have no choice," I shrugged, "What am I going to tell Gena?" 

"Nothing," He whispered, fixing the tie around his neck that I wish I could choke him with. "Just say she's Lacey's younger cousin or she's one of your cousins. Make up an excuse. I gotta go. My food's waitin'." He said before heading back over to his plate. 

I stood there completely dumbfounded and nervous. But from the corner of my eye, I saw Lindsay walking into the hall. She looked really nice and I felt horrible. This wasn't going to be good at all. 

"Take me now." I said under my breath, "Linds!" I shouted, waving my hand. 

"Hi!" She said, sprinting in my direction with her six-inch platform heels. I threw my arms around her and welcomed her. "This place is so pretty. Where do I put their present?" 

"Uh," I said spinning in a circle, "Johnny!" I shouted just as he was going to pass us by, "Here." 

"Oh hey Johnny!" She said in a cheerful tone, "Sorry I couldn't make it to the ceremony. I had to do a photo session with Maroon 5. It was pretty exciting."