Bring It On Home

Welcome back everyone:) 

Hope you like the third book; comment and vote for more :D

I sat on my birth ball, bouncing up and down lightly as the Braxton Hicks contractions invaded my personal space, making it impossible for me to get comfortable thanks to their discomforting feeling. These contractions had been my enemies since the day Brian left for a few shows. As much as I wanted him to stay just in case these contractions were legitimately real, he had a job as a musician with his band in Colorado for the Monster Chaos Fest. 

Mr. Haner and Suzy stood with me for the two days he was gone, taking precaution if at any moment my water broke. A few days before Brian had left, I was getting really weird pains in my lower back and we had gone to the hospital to see if it was time. Unfortunately, it wasn't and it really pissed me off.

At this point, I was a bit mad and jealous. Valary and Matt had their son, River just a few days ago. Matt was there to witness it just two hours before it was time to leave for the shows. I was getting pretty pissed off because I was the size of a house while Valary was getting her pretty little body back.

Pinkly started to bark uncontrollably at the door, jumping up and down, scratching at it ever so excitedly. 

"I think Pinkly's daddy is home." Suzy said, wiping her hands on a kitchen towel, swinging it over her shoulder and making her way over to open the door. I didn't bother paying any attention to Brian entering as I heard his voice. I was too busy rubbing my stomach, hoping the circular motions my hand was making would take away the uncomfortable feeling. 

With my eyes closed, I could hear Brian drop his bags, greet Suzy and head in my direction. "There are my two girls." He said, kissing my cheek from behind me. I opened my eyes, seeing him take the spot to my right, kneeling down. He ran his hand over my stomach, smiling. I admit, if I wasn't huge, I'd be really excited to see him. But I'm the size of a blimp. "You feeling better? How's the baby?" 

I glared at him, thinking how stupid it was for him to ask such a question. "Brian, you see me on a ball, jumping up and down, holding my stomach because of how nasty it feels. You see me looking like a wreck. Do you want to bother asking that question again, or did my attitude answer it already?" 

He laughed, lightly and pecked my lips. "I got it. You're not feeling good. I'm gonna shower up then make something to eat. If you want to go to the hospital, just tell me." 

"I'm fine for now." I said, taking deep breaths and closing my eyes as the discomfort crept up on me again. "Did you want me to make you something to eat, babe?" 

"No. You relax. Mom are you gonna stay or go?" He asked Suzy. 

I felt her come behind me and rub my back in a circular motion, "I have to go. Your dad is probably wondering where I went. I'll be back tomorrow to take care of you, Jackie, okay?" I nodded, taking even more deep breaths. "Alright. I'll see you two later. Be careful." 

"We will." Brian said walking her out. 

I got off the ball and made my way to the couch just to lay down. I'd been sitting on my ass all day and I was pretty tired of it. My body wanted to be laid on it's side. 

"I'll be back okay?" Brian said, hovering over me. I nodded, closing my eyes, hoping and praying that the discomfort would go away. 

Brian's POV

I felt really bad that Jackie was feeling like this. It was days already and whenever we'd go to the hospital, they'd send us back home because she wasn't dilated. In a way, I wish I was the one getting the pains and discomfort instead of her. She'd gone through so much and even if she said she was okay, I knew she wasn't. 

As soon as I got out of the shower, I forced her to take a warm shower so she could feel a bit better. I sat in the bedroom while she showered just in case anything was going to happen. I even took my sandwich up to the room with me. I didn't want to miss anything.

The past two days on tour, I was praying that she wouldn't go into labor just yet. I wanted to witness it and be there with her through it all. Matt was even there to witness Val giving birth to River just in time. 

I was pretty pissed off that Matt chose to name his son River. He had said that he wanted to name his son Owen James, and when he came with the news that Val wanted to name the kid River, I couldn't help but feel hurt. It felt like they totally pushed Jimmy to the side and forgot about him...

So I had a talk with Jackie and we decided to name our daughter after Sophia Elowen; Elowen being a feminine version of Jimmy's middle name Owen. She was okay with that and I was satisfied because I got what I wanted; a bit of my name and Jimmy's name in one; Elwin and Owen.

Jackie walked out of the bathroom, towel drying her hair. She was dressed in her most comfortable clothes and looked a bit more relaxed. I moved my plate away from the bed and smoothed out the sheets, gesturing that I wanted her to lay down next to me. 

"C'mere." I said, peeling the covers off my body. 

She carefully laid down, making sure that she wasn't hurting the baby in anyway. "I'm so sorry for being a bitch earlier." 

I laughed, picking her shirt up and rubbing her smooth belly. "It's okay. You're not feeling good. I'm here now, though, okay? We're gonna get through this together. Try to get some sleep. I'm gonna finish cleaning up downstairs. Okay?" She nodded, closing her eyes. "I love you Jackie." 

A smile tugged at her lips, "I love you too Brian." 

"I know." I cockily said, kissing her lips. "I'll be back in a bit to check up on you." 

It was still pretty early in the night but there was so much to be done around the house. I had to clean up Pinkly's shit in the back and fill up her food bowl. I had to finish stacking the diaper drawer in the nursery since Jackie's due date was only five days away. I had to wash dishes. I had to sweep and vacuum. I had to put clothes to wash. I had way too many things to do.

I finished cleaning up around the house around twelve in the morning and fell fast to sleep seconds after my head hit the pillow. 

In the middle of an amazing sleep, I felt Jackie moving around, followed by the light by the bed go on. I squinted open my eyes to see what was happening. Jackie was sitting up, checking something under the covers. 

"Shit." I heard her curse. 

I sat up and turned the light on the nightstand on. "What's wrong?" 

She stretched her lip in regret and carefully peeled the covers off her body. Between her legs was a puddle. "I think my water just broke." 

I wanted to panic. This was the moment where all those father-parenting books came into use. But all of a sudden, I forgot everything I read. I couldn't show her I was worried and scared and unaware of what to do because the last thing I wanted her to do was panic. 

"Okay," I said, getting out of bed and getting my jeans that were at the foot of the bed. "Uh, let me get you a new pair of underwear and some sweats. Are you in any pain?" She shook her head sitting up right. "Okay." I moved over to her drawer, pulling out fresh clothes. "Are you gonna need help dressing?" 

"No. Just get the bag. It's in the closet. The car-seat is already set up in your car. Everything is packed. I'll get dressed." She began to remove her clothes while I started to rush things. 

I nodded, "Okay." Once she stepped foot into the restroom, I started silently screaming. I hurried to do everything so I could just get her to the hospital before the baby came right then and there. 

I called my dad as I packed the bags into the car and told him to meet us there. I also called my in-laws and told them that I'd take as many pictures as I could. They tried to make it but their jobs simply didn't allow it. Jackie was okay with it. And if she was okay with it, then I was too. 

I also took the liberty to text Jimmy's parents, Matt, Zacky, Arin, Johnny, Jason, Dan, Matt Berry and my brother Brent so that they could also be there with me while I panicked. 

Most importantly, from my heart, I asked Jimmy to help me through everything because I can't do shit with out him by my side.