The Awkward Coincidence

I found time to update! This chapter is kind of important because of the next chapter:))))) 

I love you all<33

It was a tough choice deciding whether or not to dress up for Halloween. It was bad enough knowing I had to leave Sophia with Marlene for the night since Brian didn't want to take her to Zacky's annual Halloween party. He had a good point; being around all that smoke and alcohol wasn't good for the baby. Even though it was hard to let her go for the night and probably the morning too, depending on how hammered we came back. 

After going through a cesarean, I was really self conscious about my body. My scar wasn't as visible as it was before, but if you stared at my stomach, it was. That's why I didn't want to dress up as prisoner Princess Leia from Star Wars. But Brian was so persistent about wanting to beat Matt and Val's costume of a sexy pirate and captain. I didn't care to beat anyone. I just wanted clothes on me and a few drinks in me. 

"Do I have to go in?" I asked, looking out the window once we parked in the driveway. 

"Yes! Show them how sexy a mom can look. Baby, trust me. You're gonna be the sexiest one there." 

I scoffed, "Yes with a fucking huge ass scar. What was Zacky going to be?" 

"I think Jack and Lindsay was going to be Sally? I don't know. That's what I understood. Or maybe he was being sarcastic? Anyways, let's go. I want some JD." 

Hesitant, scared and embarrassed, I dragged my half naked body out of the car and took Brian's hand once he was at my side. 

I have to admit, him dressing as Han Solo is divinely a turn on. The inner nerd in me wanted to jump his bones and work on baby number two. 

We entered the house as a wave of music hit us right in the face. There were people already there, drinking, picking at the food and smoking. I was looking forward to seeing Gena but then I had remembered that she no longer was going to be coming to events like this.

"Wow." A female voice from behind said. I spun around and saw Lacey dressed as Sandy from Grease. "For a mom, you sure know how to look sexy. You got your body back." 

I nodded, giving her a quick hug, "Thank you. And you, looking like Sandy. You look hot."

She blushed, holding her red cup to her mouth, "Thank you! I just met Zacky's new girlfriend." She hissed, "She's really pretty. I was disappointed Gena wasn't coming."

"Same. But hey, sometimes things happen for a reason." 

"Yeah... Let's go get you guys some drinks. I need to look for Johnny anyways. After drinking three beers he took off." She giggled. 

With Brian's hand still linked with mine, we followed her into the kitchen where Zacky hid his good liquor. She pulled out bottles of Bacardi Rum, Grey Goose, Crown Royal, and Patron Tequila Silver. Excited and all, Brian released my hand and took over the Grey Goose, pouring some into a red cup near by. I decided to have some myself. I deserve to have some fun. I hadn't drank in over a year thanks to Soph and with her out of my hands for a bit, it was well needed. 

"Hey, I never gave you permission to get that." Zacky's voice echoed through the kitchen. "Just kidding. Pour me some too." 

Brian quickly obeyed as I questioned Zacky's costume. I really didn't get what he was. "What are you supposed to be?" I asked referring to his robe which resembled that of Hugh Hefner. 

He dusted the sleeves with his arms taking a puff of his cigarette. "Hugh. Playboy-Daddy-O. Macho Couguar. The Pornicator!" 

"Then what's Lindsay supposed to be?"