A Haner State of Mind

It's an important filler, sorry if it's boring and short. 

Vote and comment  for the next chapter!:) 

For close to two hours straight, Loraine grilled me on my knowledge in the fashion industry.  I was pretty overwhelmed with all of the questions she was throwing at me and relieved when she finally stopped. 

She offered me probably the best offer ever-- A forty-five thousand dollar deal to sell my line of clothes in her stores on Sunset Boulevard and on Rodeo Drive back home. I was just as shocked as everyone else in the world would be. It was a fair deal considering the fact that she was willing to work with me from New York as long as I was willing to attend at least two fashion shows with her in a year. I didn't really mind as I love seeing stick figures in clothes that were meant for all sizes. Yes, that was sarcasm. 

As soon as I returned to my parents' home with Brian, the atmosphere felt uncomfortable and dark. 

My mom was asleep for close to three hours and it was worrying me. As a concerned daughter, I felt the need to take her to the hospital and have her checked out. But Randy soon told me that she usually gets like this and that nothing is wrong. 

"Look at you! You're naked!" Brian said as we flipped through photo albums my parents kept in their bookcase. I had done such a good job at hiding them, but thanks to my deceiving-ass brother, he found them. He leaned in towards my ear, his breath tickling my skin causing goose bumps to form, "You look sexy naked by the way." His deep voice said.

"I can fucking hear you two, you do know that?" Randy said, making a disgusted face. "Keep this rated PG-5 Months yeah?" 

"Oh, like you've never talked dirty to a girl before, dude." I spat. 

He smirked, "Nope. I'm a saint! Let's keep this clean for the baby's sake and for the sake of the sandwich I ate earlier, yeah?" 

"Okay..." Brian pouted. "Hey Randall, can I have some more beer please? I seem to have finished this one." 

My brother rolled his eyes, "You know where the kitchen is!" 

Brian cocked an eyebrow up, "Yeah, but I kind of want to make-out hardcore with your sister and I can't if you're in the room, sooo..." 

"You two are going to end up getting pregnant again. I just know it. Give me your bottle, bastard." 

"Thank you." Brian sung, handing the empty bottle to Randy. Once we were alone in the living room and my brother was far from the 'wet-zone', Brian lifted me onto his lap, cupped my face and delivered one of the most romantic kisses to my lips. "I love you." 

"I love you too baby." My hand graced over his rough canvas. I really didn't like the fact that he was allowing his mustache and beard to grow, but it's not my face and I can't say much. "Your face is rough." 

"I'm also pretty rough in bed and I can show you better than I can tell you, but you're going to have to wait until," He hummed, checking his Rolex watch, "Five-thirty, because that's when I plan on going home and making hot and steamy love to you." 

"What about Sophia? She'll be awake by then." 

He shrugged, "Babe, they didn't invent Benadryl for no reason. I bet you the person who came up with it wanted to bang his wife and his kids wouldn't shut up so he had no choice but to mix allergy medicine and sleeping pills. Smart man, ain't he?" 

I laughed at his somewhat believable theory of how Benadryl was invented. "You're horrible. I'm not drugging my daughter." 

"It's not drugging. It's helping her sleep. Or we could leave her here." He winked. 

"Brian," I said in a serious tone with a smile across my face in which he replied 'yes'. "I can't let my mom and dad take care of Soph. My dad does enough in the day and Randy... Well..." I paused thinking about how bad my brother does with babies. "I can't let my dad take care of Soph! She's coming with us." 

He sighed, "Okay then but we're still going to do stuffwhen we get home. You're not getting away with this." 

Luckily, there was a soft knock at the door, saving me from anymore talk with Brian about 'fucking' each other while my brother was in the other room. 

"Oh look the door. I better get it." I said, hoping off his lap. I fixed my shirt as I headed to the door. To my surprise the person I had least expected to see stood at just a mere six feet tall on my rents' door step. "Dennis!" My jaw dropped, "Oh my God." 

"Hey!" He giggled, opening his arms. 

I quickly fell into his embrace, taking in the smell of cologne. I can't deny that Dennis and Brian are the two best smelling guys to ever walk the planet. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, detaching myself from the hug. 

He raised two bouquets of flowers and a few bags, "I usually come to bring your mom my mom's magazine's and some flowers. Plus I headed down the farmer's market and bought some Bok Choy. It's high in vitamins a, c and k. Thought your mom might want some. Oh and I brought some books that I thought might interest her." 

I stepped aside, allowing him to enter, "Thank you so much, man. Oh Dennis, before you fap with Randy," I joked, taking him by the arm towards the couch where Brian sat, ready to be introduced, "Dennis this is my husband, Brian. I'm pretty sure you remember him from the wedding, but you two didn't officially meet. Now you have. Babe, this is Dennis." 

"It's nice to meet you man." Brian smiled a genuine smile, "Thanks for coming to the wedding." 

They shook hands like decent men-- No sign of competition within miles. I was proud. 

"No problem. It was beautiful. By the way, I'm not a huge fan of metal or even rock but I took a listen to Carry On-- Excellent song. Clean solo. One of my favorites second from Eric Clapton's in Sunshine of Your Love." 

Brian's face lit up with pride, "Thank you so much. Means a lot to hear it from close friends of the family." 

Dennis nodded, "Of course. I'm going to put these in the kitchen and leave these in the room. Excuse me." He said, raising the bags and bouquets occupying his hands. 

Taking Brian's side, seeing Dennis leave the sitting room, I circled my arms around his waist, "Thank you for being nice." 

He shrugged, sticking his bottom lip out, in a coincided manner, "What can I say babe? I'm a nice dude. People love me. Everyone loves me. I'm Synyster Gates." 

"Well I hope to see Synyster Gates tonight," My finger slowly slid down from his lips to the patch of nude skin on his chest, gently making circles. He was definitely aroused by it. "I haven't seen him in a while." 

"Oh-ho, trust me. You'll get Synyster Gates."