Luke's eyes lingered on the photograph of Stephanie Turner, who was now sixty-five. Luke found an article from the year it happened where Stephanie had talked about the attack. "He just entered the party and went insane, he was Isi his bare hands and he tore apart their necks. I don't understand what person can do that to another human being."

Luke snorted at what he read, "their necks?Sure it's not a vampire?" He sniggered before his phone buzzed on the desk. He picked it up, seeing a text from Ashton.

From: Ash (roomie)
Meet mE iN tHe gAmE rOom nOW LUKE

Luke rolled his eyes at the mess of Ashton's text.

To: Ash (roomie)
Stop texting like that and I will

From: Ash (roomie)
Okay sorry, just come quick, cal wants to introduce his friend to you!

To: Ash (roomie)
Be right there

Luke saved the tabs he had on his laptop before he grabbed his room key and left the dorm. He went down to the bottom floor, past a pair of giggling girls who sat on the stairs and got to the game room at the end of the hall.

He pushed open the door, "Luke!"

Luke smiled at his roommate and Calum, who he'd grown quite close to over the past week at the university. "Hey."

"Luke this is Q," Calum said, pointing to the short boy. His hair was a long fringe, wearing a black beanie to cover up the mess.

"Hey, Luke." Q smiled, "I've seen you around before."

"You have?" Luke asked, going over towards the vending machine in the empty game room, he got a drink from the machine before he slumped onto the sofa beside Ashton, leaning his head on his shoulder.

"Mhm, I think I heard Reece Grean talking about you too."

Luke raised his brows, "he was? What was he saying?"

Q shrugged, "I think he just called you hot."

Luke snorted, opening up his drink. "Sure."

"He was!" Q said before his phone began to ring, he took it from his pocket and when he saw who it was, he stood and left the room.

Luke looked at Calum, "is he okay?"

"It's his girlfriend calling, her names Liv, she's crazy," Calum said, wrinkling his nose up.

"How so?" Luke asked, cocking his head to the side.

Calum laughed, "She lives in this big empty house by Blackwood Forest, she's into weird stuff and she barely leaves the house," Calum said.

Luke laughed, "that sounds like me, though, excluding where I live."

The two boys laughed, talking until Q came back in. He leant against the back of the sofa, "Liv wants to hang out, I'll see you guys later."

Calum patted his arm, "have fun sucking face."

"I will," Q grinned, before he left the gaming room, yelling a goodbye over his shoulder.

"They seem sweet and I've only met half of the new otp," Luke said with a smile, sweet as always.

"It's a bit weird how he just dropped everything to go see her isn't it?" Ashton said, making Luke shrug.

"Maybe he just loves her a lot, Ash." He told him, offering his drink out to the brunette. Ashton took the can, sipping at the drink.

Later in the night, Ashton and Calum were playing video games on the TV in the dorm, while Luke was on his phone, his headphones in as he watched make-up tutorials, "is fifty dollars too much to spend on highlighter?"