57. Rebellion - Calum

Start from the beginning

"Shhhh, bro Y/N is sleeping upstairs," Calum hissed, still quite loudly.

"Oh," he said dumbly, "Yo Calum, I brought the beer," he said, quieter.

Y/BFF/N💙: well butter up girl because I'm gonna be there in 5 and you better be on your way out that window

You huffed as you knew he was gone. His suggestion was not at all appealing.

You looked around for some kind of inspiration. There must be some other way out... maybe another window? You walked toward your door, intending to go look for a better option.

"Come on up! I left a bunch of my lyrics in my room," Calum said, and three sets of feet came pounding up the stairs.

Well there goes that idea, no way you'd be able to leave your room now. At least he thought you were asleep and wouldn't come in.

You sighed and turned back to the window. Well here goes nothing. You walked over and opened the window, looking down at the roof below you. It wasn't too far of a drop, if you could make it there.

While you were hesitating, a voice called up to you in the darkness, "come on Y/N, shove yourself out that window," it was Y/BFF/N.

"Shut up, I'm working on it," you hissed.

"Well work faster or we're going to be late," he said impatiently.

"Okay okay," you jumped up onto the windowsill and contorted yourself to get your head out.

"Good good, headfirst, just like birth," he commented.

"Weirdo," you continued to shimmied and wriggle until your shoulders got through.

"I'm not the weird one who's trying to shove myself out a window," he commented sassily.

"Whatever," you sighed, unable to free your arms yet.

"I see your upper half, now just pull yourself through, then tuck and roll onto the roof," he demonstrated a somersault on the ground as if it would help you.

You ignored him and began to aggressively wiggle, getting a few more inches of your arms through, and then up to your hips. The more you wriggled after, it seemed, the less you moved, until you didn't move at all. You tried to turn around, but you found yourself very stuck, wedged between the windowpanes.

"Uh oh," you tried again, but nothing happened except some pain in your hips.

"Uh oh what?" He stopped and stood.

"Uh oh I can't get out the window," you groaned, flopping limp against the side of the house.

"Ugh, fine, go back in, I'll ding dong dash so you can run out the back," he said.

"Okay," you tried to push yourself back in, but your hips and but were too wedged in. "Wait! I'm like really stuck," you said urgently. Your now very concerned best friend stopped and turned around.

"Well I guess I could-" he stopped when another car pulled into the driveway. The headlights went directly over you as he dove into the bushes.

You groaned, knowing that you were very caught by whoever just arrived.

"Well well well," Michaels voice rang out as he exited the car, "what do we have here?"

"Oh hi Michael," you waved, as he approached the side of the house.

"Whatcha doin up there Y/N? Sneaking out?" He smirked.

"No, just uh, getting some fresh air, ya know how stuffy it can get in there," you blatantly lied.