Part 40 - Epliouge.

A year and a half later...

*Jodie's POV*

Things were getting better. The hate was gradually stopping and I was rarely getting them, fan were starting to accept me. Although it had been a good six months and without a doubt some fans accepted me straight away, happy that their baby Nath had found someone, others however were less understanding and accepting. I'm not going to lie, but the comments made towards me hurt me more than I let on, I knew it was coming, after all, a little under four years ago, I was part of the same fanbase, but things has changed I wasn't the one sitting behind the computer, wishing that I could actually tell the band how much they meant to me, now I was the one, sitting alongside them as they discussed the fans and the performances from the last few days. Things had changed drastically, especially between us. In the last eighteen months, Max lost his grandfather as did Nathan just weeks after, Nathan had also gone under the knife as his future was at stake, their third studio album, Word Of Mouth, had been released, a world tour was planned and most shows were sold out or had few seats left.

However, amazingly, although there was the odd argument here or there, we had stayed knotted together, stood by each other and now, we were all together. Max was with Nina, the model he works alongside. Tom and Kelsey are still happy, teasing each other as always. Siva and Nareesha were now engaged, planning their wedding for fall next year, after the world tour had finished.

"Babe?" Nathan called, bringing me out from the daydream as I relived the last year and a half.

"Yeah Nath?" I called, getting up and joining him in the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas" he smiled, turning round with a little puppy in his arms.

"Oh my god." I squealed. I had been droning on for months about how I wanted dog for when Nathan was away and I was left alone and due to the fact that I wasn't currently working, I was doing nothing whilst Nathan was away on tours and short promotion trips.

"I couldn't wait any longer to give it to you" he grinned, I took the small puppy from his arms and held him in mine, making faces at the puppy as he continued to stare at him.

"What breed is she?"

"It's a he and a Dachshund" I let him down and watched him as he stretched before running around on the laminate flooring, tripping and falling due to his low self balance. I smiled and looked at Nathan, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Does he have a name?" Nathan shook his head quickly before looking at me again,

"I was thinking Teddy or Buddy" I looked from Nathan to the dog, back to the Nathan and then the dog.

"How about Axel?" I grinned, Nathan nodded and pulled me closer. Resting my head against his chest. The smell of his aftershave surrounded me and I couldn't think of a better moment. 

Little did Nathan know that Megan and Jay were looking after Parada. The kitten I had brought him for Christmas. Knowing that Karen and Jess had suggested it as Nathan adored his cat back in Gloucester, I knew it was the perfect present.

"What you thinking about?"

"How amazing you are"

"I knew that, I don't need you reminding me constantly" Nathan winked, I shook my head and bit my lip to attempt to hide the smile that was breaking onto my face.

"Shut up Nath" I smirked, Nathan went to make a sarcastic comment, it was a unwritten rule with Nathan, if you tell him to be quiet, you will get a overly sarcastic response.

I stood on my tiptoes, not leaving a millimetre between us as I crashed my lips to his. Nathan wasted no time, kissing me back instantly. I smiled as Nathan's hands found my hips and he slowly manoeuvred me back until my back was against the kitchen wall. From there, his arms wrapped around each of my thighs and lifted me up, the wall supporting my weight.