Part 39 - Agreements, arguments and plans.

*Jodie's POV*

"I have a massive headache, shut up and go take your loving somewhere else" Tom snapped, shooting daggers at both me and Nathan.

"All because he drank too much" Jay commented,

"Oh Jay, didn't you know, Tom started his menopause yesterday"

"Piss off Megan" Tom snapped again, I held in a laugh, Megan smirked, knowing that she knew what words that will wind Tom up when need be. Nathan started laughing as he and Jay joined us in the living room, carrying two cups of tea and passing me one before sitting beside me and resting his hand on my leg.

"A double date then?" Jay asked as he sat by Megan's side, his arm was slung around her shoulder as he looked between me, Nathan and Megan.

"Yeah, why not. It could get interesting"

"What the hell are you guys planning?" Tom asked from the hallway but seemingly too loudly as we heard him groan and moan about the pain of the pounding headache as a result of the vodka he drunk last night. This made me laugh as we did warn him but obviously, he was too intoxicated to realise that we were actually trying to advise him but hey, when your drunk, nothing matters.

"Alright Parker" Kelsey's voice rung out as the front door open...

"Kelseeey" Tom moaned, dragging himself into the living room and collapsing on the sofa next to me, running his hand down his face. Kelsey laughed as she greeted us all, earning a bunch of 'mornings' from a not so hung-over bunch of people.

"Morning guys" Siva smiled, briefly entering the room before disappearing to the kitchen..

"Tom, you do know we have a gig later?" Siva asked, smirking but Tom couldn't see this as he leant his head back on the sofa and his eyes closed. A massive grunt was all that escaped Tom's mouth as he continued to rest his head, eyes closed and looking like he had seen a ghost.

"Has he not thrown up yet?" Kelsey asked, raising her eyebrows at her boyfriend as she directed the question from everyone else.

"No Kelsey, my body can handle alcohol unlike yours" Tom shot back, not moving an inch as he didn't give anyone else a chance to speak.

"That's what you're like when you're drunk missy" Nathan whispered, I turned to look at him as he sat beside me grinning with a I'm-not-impressed face.

"You're worse than me, remember the time when you decided-"

"That's enough with the story time for today, I don't think I need to be reminded" Nathan said quickly, glaring as if he was angry that I had even brought that although the gleam in his eye suggested otherwise.

"Touchy subject?" I questioned jokingly, before turning my head and making it clear that I had dropped the subject without allowing Nathan to reply to me. From the corner of my eye I could see him watching me, a small smile on his face as he seemingly examined me.

What a lovely boyfriend.

*Megan's POV*

Our argument started off as something stupid, messing around and he said the wrong thing and now I'm annoyed, his phoning me and we could have already ruined what we had but I wasn't about to give in. A knock on the door snapped me out of my faze as I pushed myself up from the arm chair and headed down the narrow hallway. Opening door, I was met with the one person who I had been ignoring.

"What?" I asked bluntly.

"Megan"

"Leave it Jay."