Part 15 - Wanted Wednesday.

*Jodie's POV*

"Megs?" I asked as I closed the front door behind me,

"In here" she shouted back, presumably from the front room. I slid off my shoes leaving them with the other seventeen pairs of mine and Megan's shoes that had ended up piling up there over the past week. I walked through to the front room, smiling at Megan on my way and then straight into the kitchen flipping the kettle on,

"Tea Megs?"

"Juice please?" she asked sweetly back.. Don't ask. She has a weird obsession with fresh pineapple, apple and orange juice at the moment. I say 'at the moment' but she's had this obsession for the last two years...

I opened the fridge, looking between the two cartons,

"What one, pineapple or orange today?" I called,

"Orange Jods" was the answer I got, I grabbed the second carton, taking a glass from the shelf and unscrewing the top to the orange juice, pouring the rest of it into the glass before throwing both the empty carton and the lid into the bin. I grabbed the milk from the fridge, pouring in scorching water into my pink Minnie Mouse cup... Well Megan's pink Minnie Mouse cup. I added the milk and a sugar before I placed the milk back into the fridge, closing it and picking up the cup and glass.

"You're out of orange juice, only pineapple left" I warned her,

"I'll go Tesco's in a while" she smiled, sipping from her glass before placing in on the place mat on the coffee table.

"Alright then" I smiled back, pulling my legs onto the sofa to keep my feet warm.

"Go get a pair of socks" Megan laughed, noticing that my feet had gone paler than normal,

"Alright then smart arse" I poked my tongue out,

"No, it's common sense" she fought back, I giggled as I placed my cup on a different mat on the table before pushing myself up from the sofa and walking along the short corridor to my room at the front. I grabbed the pair of socks from the top of my washing pile that I had yet to put away.

"How's everything this Wednesday morning?" I asked as I re-entered the living room, socks in hand. Megan turned to face me a huge smile was plastered over her face, "What?" I continued, confused.

"IT'S WANTED WEDNESDAY!" she shouted, slapping her legs and going into fangirl mode. I smiled and shook my head slightly. She's met all five of The Wanted. Been round their joint house and eaten dinner with them yet she's fangirling over Wanted Wednesday?! A email and a short video clip?! She's spoken to them all personally for god's sake!

I ended up joined in, completely forgetting that I'm now actually dating one fifth of this amazing group that we were giggling, squealing and talking about them. Just like the old days, I guess something's never change...

*Megan's POV*

"I'm going" I squeaked hopping up from the sofa and running to my bedroom, collecting my laptop off my bed- which had been on charge- and then running back to the front room, holding the laptop close to my chest so I couldn't drop it.

"Let's go!" Jodie shouted turning Jeremy Kyle off.

"Hey, I like that show"

"But this is more important"

"But this is going to take a while to load so put the TV back on!" I moaned, soon enough Jeremy Kyle ended up back on my screen.

"Is she from Essex, she looks like she's been dunked in bloody wotsits then rolled in a road" Jodie pointed out. To be honest she was caked in makeup but it was a dirty orange not a bright orange. "And what are those things on her eyes?" Jodie asked.