Part 13 - Er, I-I...

*A week later*

*Jodie's POV* 

"Jods, you ready? Nath and Bird are outside" Megan called from the front room,  

"Okay! I'm coming!" I shouted back, the doorbell ringing as I did so, I then skipped from my bedroom to the front door and opened it. 

"Alright love?" Nathan spoke first, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Jay, Megan's in the front room!" I smiled before wrapping my arms round Nathan's neck, kissing his cheek as I did. 

"I can't believe I'm going to have to be without you for two weeks." Nathan mumbled into my hair, I didn't reply, just smiled to myself. I need to have a conversation with Jayne tomorrow before the boys leave.  

"Nathan, I would like my best friend so I can bore someone whilst Jay isn't here." Megan giggled from behind us.  

"You have Jodie to yourself for a whole two weeks I only have her until tomorrow!" Nathan whined, 

"Nathan you sound like a little girl when you whine. Shut up!" Jay added, moving his arm from his side to around Megan's waist as he emerged into hallway. I raised my eyebrows at Megan, she just shrugged in reply, exchanging looks with Nathan, I think we both agreed that somethings going on between them two and they can't even deny it.  

"Right, you guys ready to go?" Jay piped up, his arm still resting on Megan's waist, 

"Yeah!" Megan and myself replied,  

"Lets go then!" Nathan smiled, walking ahead of me and into my room.  

"Thanks Nath, you know, I could have half naked man in there and you are just going to walk in!" I shouted after him as he reached for my door handle, he froze looking at me with worry in his eyes, 

"You don't do you?" He asked, 

"Nathan. You really think I'd do that? Considering we're now together" I questioned back, he really didn't think that I would have another man in the house, half naked. It makes it look like I've cheated... I would never do that and if I did I'd quite happily let my enemy shoot me several times.  

If you haven't guessed, I hate people who cheat with a passion. I just don't see how you'd do it to the person you're supposed to 'love'.

*Megan's POV* 

Jay and I stood awkwardly whilst Jodie waited for a reply from Nath,  

"No, just. I-I. I'm a messed up child." Nathan told himself and the rest of us and Jodie. He whacked his head against the door "Ow" he spoke quietly, before throwing his hands in the air, "I'm Nathan James Sykes. Officially the biggest twat in Europe." he continued, "Sorry Jodie" he then added quickly. 

"Nathan, calm down. It's fine!" Jodie giggled, one thing about her... She'll forgive you. For most things but take it too far, if you do that prepared to have your head ripped off.  

Jay grabbed my waist and pulled me into my room. 

"Was there any any reason for that McGuiness?" I smiled, poking his nose, 

"Megs?" He asked, completely changing the subject, 

"Yeah?" I asked, getting distracted by his massive blue eyes looking up at me. 

"Erm, I'm going to miss you." 

"Aw, Jay! I'll miss you too!" I smiled. 

Jodie clocked Jay's arm earlier meaning we'll be having a conversation about that later.  

"Lets go you two!" Jodie shouted, barging into the room, Nathan following closely behind, 

"Alright, alright, someone's eager!" I muttered loudly, Jodie and Jay giggled, catching the immaturity in the sentence while Nathan stood there confused, 

"She's being dirty Nath!" Jay told him, whilst he still stood there confused.  

"Ew, ew, ew!" Nathan squirmed as he caught on. "That's disgusting Megan! You're the younger then me, yet the most immature. Normally it's Jay! It's just wrong!" Nathan continued, standing up straight.  

"You've creeped Nathan out Megs! High five!" Jodie giggled once again, just after she'd stopped. I high five'd here before reaching my arm out towards Jay to help him up off my bed.  

I slung my bag over my shoulder as we walked out the door, Nathan and Jodie were ahead holding hands. Jay was strolling in front of the pair of lovebirds on his phone leaving me to lock up.  

After I had done that, I walked to the door climbing into the back where Jay was also sitting. 

"Kelsey, Nareesha and Michelle are all at ours too!" Nathan shouted over the music. Just then JLS' She Makes Me Wanna came on and I immediately exchanged looks with Jodie. We used to love JLS. Well I say that. I loved JLS, I constantly played their music and Jodie ended up loving them too. The four of us ended singing along to JLS as well as a few other songs, I melted at the sound of Jay and Nathan's voices as they covered the songs beautifully. I smiled and looked out the window, passing the many shops, people and cars in London before finally pulling up outside the house, we all piled out the house Kelsey cane running out engulfing Jodie in a hug before me.  

"Kels, can't breathe!" I over exaggerated,  

"Kelsey, move out of my way!" another familiar voice called. Soon enough Kelsey was ripped away from me and Michelle hugged me, I pulled away and hugged Nareesha.  

"Let's get pizza!" Tom shouted appearing at the door way to the house, we all cheered and headed indoors.

*Jay's POV* 

I smiled to myself as I watched Kelsey throw herself onto Megan. She managed to fit in and get on so well with everyone else, even Tom and that's a tough one to crack. 

"Let get pizza!" Tom shouted, tearing my attention away from Megan for a second. Everyone agreed and all walked into the house. I watched as Megan was speaking with Nareesha, smiling and laughing. 

"Mate, you have a thing for her!" Nathan nudged me, nodding towards the doorway where the girls had gone through. 

"Yeah, whatever" I replied, not really caring at this moment in time.  

Sure, Megan was great, but is she the one for me? 

Over the past few weeks that I've known her I've got to know her really well and she's beautiful but... 

I dunno?

*Nathan's POV* 

Jay watched Megan's every step, like Max, Tom and Siva all do to Kelsey, Chelle and Nareesha, I probably do it as well.  

But other then that he wants Megan.  

"Jodie!"  

"Yeah Nath?"  

"Come 'ere gorgeous"  

"No" she replied, giggling childishly.  

"Oi, I'm gonna get you for that!" I smiled cheekily, poking her cheek before poking her sides and tickling her, 

"Nath... An, stop.. Please" Jodie gasped breathlessly.  

"Give me a kiss first"  

"Fine" she gave in, kissing my lips lightly before getting up and following Siva through to the kitchen.

Tonight was the last night with Jodie for two weeks, and one things for sure, I'm going to miss that girl a hell of a lot.