Part 31 - Things change.

**

READ THIS IT IS EXTREMLY IMPORTANT

Ok, so this is a cute and happy chapter, finally giving you a bit of well, erm, you'll see;D Only a little while in this book to go now! Oh yeah and there's a time skip, I know I didn't write Jess' stuff in but I had no ideas for that to be honest, I just thought I'd shake it up a bit. I freaked a bit writing this cause I wasn't sure if it was good enough but it's longer than usual I think!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4744936-shooting-stars - read this fanfic if you like One Direction/Louis Tomlinson...

Five votes again? Or six? Lets go for five now ya? Ya.

Sending all my love guys,

Megan:) Xx

**

*A year later*

*Jodie's POV*

"Let's go Nath" I giggled pulling on his arm as he tried to do gangman style on the steps.

"Fine" he chuckled, taking my bag off me and carrying it down the rest of the steps.

"I've missed this place" I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder as we looked up at the starry sky.

"Same, Jess is coming to visit soon by the way"

"Yay!" I squealed, Jess and I had gone on very well the first time we met over a year ago, when she was in hospital and now we're always texting or tweeting each other, the fans love reading our girly conversations on twitter. Yes- Nathan and I went public, just after Jess got out of hospital, he decided he wanted to tell them all and surprisingly it went better than I thought it would had, of course I got a ton of hate but people soon lightened up to the fact which has made this relationship a thousand times better. Everything is getting better. Over the past year a lot has changed, Nathan and I have moved in together, well Nathan moved into mine, which I still share with Megan.

"Hey, what are we even doing?" Nathan asked, breaking the silence that had fallen over us but it was nice, just taking in the sight and being in each other’s company was enough, without words being spoken between us.

"I don't know but it was nice until you ruined it sloth face" I joked, poking his check before attempting to run away although; having to drag a suitcase with you isn't the most helpful.

"Rude" he muttered, catching up with me in no time. I smiled but the wind seemed to pick up causing me to shiver and pull my jumper closer to my body.

"Nathan" I warned as he took his jacket off, attempting to hang it off my shoulders in order to keep me warm.

"Just let me be cliché for once will you?" he winked; I rolled my eyes playfully and let him put the jacket around my shoulders before he intertwined our hands together. Walking along the empty London streets at sometime near to twelve wasn't a smart move when you only wanted to be warm but you soon forget about that when you're in the company of your boyfriend to be honest.

"Hey, did Jay tell you?" Nathan asked, smiling widely as he looked down at me, that sparkle in his eyes making it hard for me to look away. Some people would lose this sort of attraction after a year but with Nathan, I seem to find different things attractive about him, a few months ago I couldn't get over how cute his nose was. Call me weird or whatever but I don't really care. Nathan's frowning brought me back to reality as I realised I still hadn't answered him, I shook my head and he smiled softly,