Part 36 - Rampage time.

*Jay’s POV*

“JAAAAY!”

“JAY GET UP YOU LAZY SHIT”

“OI YOU CURLY HAIRED FREAK”

“JAMES CARLOS NOAH MCGUINESS”

“Whaaat?”

“Get up” Megan giggled, hitting me with a pillow.

“Morning to you too princess”

“You called me that earlier when you were sleep talking”

“It’s your new nickname, wait what?”

“You talk in your sleep” Megan told me, giggling again.

“Erugh” I groaned letting my head hit the pillow.

“Get up McGuiness or else”

“Or else what?” I teased, winking.

“Or else I will be forced to eat you” Megan said, her face completely serious.

“Eat me?” I chuckled; Megan started to blush furiously before she ended up laughing hysterically. Max appeared in the doorway, a worried and confused look swept over his face. He looked between me and Megan before finally looking at me,

“Is she ok?” he asked, I shrugged and we both looked at the girl who had curled up into a ball, her arms clutching her sides as they hurt with tears streaming down her face as she continued to giggle.

“I’m not sure to be honest” I said after a few moments,

“What happened?”

“She said she’d eat me” I stated simply, Max shook his head, a rather amused look appearing on his face,

“She looks like she’s seen Tom try and do the floppy fish” and with this statement Max said, Megan let out another shriek of laughter and attempted to cough out the words ‘floppy fish’ between her laughs and gasps as she tried to recompose herself.

“I’m leaving” Max said quickly, I nodded and followed him out the room, but not before turning to Megan,

“See ya soon Princess” I chuckled; waving a goodbye and leaving the room, letting Megan breathe and calm down.

“She’s a weird one” Max commented as we walked down the stairs.

“You’re telling me” I replied, Max chuckling along with me this time as we could hear faint laughs from upstairs.

*Jodie’s POV*

“Where’s Megan?” I asked Jay as him and Max entered the living room.

“Upstairs, she was crying with laughter so we left her to calm down” Jay smiled, his eyes wandering up to the ceiling.

“Did you ask her?”

“Ask her what?” Jay questioned, obviously confused.

“For one, did you tell her you want her?” I asked,

“That sounded so sexual” Tom commented as he jumped onto the sofa, smirking.

“Shut it Thomas” I snapped, winking at the immature boy, “And two” I resumed, turning back to Jay, “Did you ask her to be your girlfriend?”

“No and no” Jay replied,

“Whyyyyy?” I whined, stomping my feet as I let out a frustrated sigh.

“Becaaaause” Jay mimicked, smirking.

“Oh ha ha, very funny” I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest, Nathan stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, making me instantly forget my bad mood with Jay and snuggle closer to my boyfriend.