Part 21 - Weakness.

Warning- this section does contain swearing!

--

*Megan's POV*

"Megan, get your arse down here!" Harry growled from downstairs. Fuck sake, he doesn't own me, who the hell does he think he is? "MEGAN" He shouted, his voice edging closer to the bathroom. I looked down at my iPod one more time, no reply from Jay, I slid it into my pocket, making sure the notification wouldn't come through as a sound so Harry wouldn't know I had the bloody thing on me. I pushed myself up off the grungy floor and unlocked the door. Harry was standing outside, looking well, lets say less than impressed.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly, I really don't want to think of what damage Harry could do in this state. I had a tough exterior but right now? I'm terrified, I always knew Harry wasn't the sweetest and could do some damage but in this state, god knows what this kid could do. He grabbed my arm with such force I instantly lost all confidence. "Harry, you're hurting me" I whimpered, daring to look into his once bright green eyes. "Let go of me" I whispered, hoping he'd turn into the Harry I once knew.

"Listen here" he whispered into my ear, making the tiny hairs on the back of my neck stand on end in pure fright."You're not going anywhere, get it?" I stayed silent in hope that he'd leave it. Oh how wrong I was. "GET IT?" Harry shouted, I winced away from him, and nodded. Next thing I knew my head had collided with the hallway wall and I felt dizzy instantly. "Now, I want you to phone Jodie and tell her you need a break and that you're staying with a friend. That way we won't have anyone try to track us" I nodded again, feeling worse than  I did a few seconds ago. Harry let go of me and the blood begun to circulate around my arm once again. I walked down the hall, Harry hot on my heels of course. He handed my the phone and I immediately phoned Jodie.

"Hello?" her sweet voice rang out. I sighed briefly, just hearing her voice gave me a sense of security and trust in a place where I knew I wouldn't survive for more than a day or two at this rate.

"Hi, Jodie, it's me!" I chirped, well try to anyway, I don't think it was too convincing considering my head was now pounding to a point of no return, my voice was shaky and weak.

"Oh, hey, whats up, you sound terrified!" Jodie immediately worried being the person she is.

"I'm fine, I promise. Listen Jodie, I need a break, I'm gonna stay away for a little while, I should be back by next week" I sighed, I could see Harry watching me intently from the corner of my eye,

"Megan, where the fuck are you?" Jodie asked, seriousness setting in. I panicked and hung up. Turning to Harry,

"Done, now can I sleep or something?" I asked, right now I was going through stages of being cocky and confident to being terrified and lonely but if there's one thing I knew, I had to get out.

"Go, I'm going out now so I'll be back in a few hours, I suggest you don't try to run, I will get you"

"Alright, bye" I smiled briefly, before trudging off in the direction of the stairs. I heard the front door slam within minutes and I scrambled to the bedroom to see what way Harry walked. He walked in the direction of the nearest off licence... No surprise. I ran downstairs and picked up the phone, re-dialing Jodie's number.

"Please, Jodie. Come on" I whispered to myself, praying that she'd pick up.

"Jodie, it's me again, help me, honestly Harry's gone crazy." I rushed, not breathing until the end of the sentence.

"Megan, what are you doing with Harry?"

"I didn't mean too, I ran into him in the street and he kind of threatened me" I whispered, remembering how weak I must've seemed, no wonder he thinks I'm a pushover.

"Alright, have you spoken to anyone else?"

"I DM'd Jay but he never replied, Harry smashed my phone earlier" I told her, mentally kicking myself. How could I be so bloody weak?

*Jodie's POV*

"Megan, what are you doing with Harry?" I asked carefully. What does this girl get herself into? She'll be the death of me, I swear.

"I didn't mean too, I ran into him in the street and he kind of threatened me" she whispered. Great.

"Alright, have you spoken to anyone else?"

"I DM'd Jay but he never replied, Harry smashed my phone earlier" she told me,

"Alright, I'll get the boys and we'll come and find you, he still living where he used to?" I asked,

"Yep, it's disgusting"

"Great, we'll get there soon as" I told her, hanging up. I dragged Nathan off the sofa, chucked him his car keys and run out the door.

"What's happened?" Nathan asked, following me to the car.

"Megan's at Harry's, if we don't get there then I'm worried, need to get the boys and get to her soon as possible" I told him, jumping in the car the second he unlocked it. His eyes widened as he hurried himself up and climbed in the drivers seat side. I called Jay's number, no answer. Tom's number... fingers crossed.

**

"Where we of too?" Nathan asked,

"Liverpool street, step on it" I spoke, looking at the 5 of us in Nathan's car and then the other four in Thomas' car following behind.

"She'll be fine, I promise" Siva spoke softly,

"You don't know what he's capable off!" I snapped, regretting it instantly. "Sorry" I whispered, smiling weakly at him.

"She'll be fine, she's a fighter Jodie" Siva smiled back, looking directly at me. I nodded and turned my head to see that we were seconds away from Harry's. I swallowed hard not entirely knowing what to expect. We pulled up a few houses away from the destination and I could hear faint screams. I looked round wide eyed at the boys and girls. Fear setting in deeply. I see the boys run off to the house where the screams were coming from, number 162. The dreaded house. I was scared beyond belief right now. I could hear Nareesha calmly calling the emergency services. Soon enough the police were stationed outside the house and two walked in the direction of the house.

Nathan reappeared first, then Siva, Tom, Max and finally Jay behind them with something in his arms. Soon did I find out that it was Megan. Lying lifeless and motionless.

This really could be the end.

--

:OOO dun dun dun! Drama... too much or do we want more? Let me know!

Hope yous like it! Comment/vote please?

Sorry it took so long! Also sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. How about 5 votes before I update again?:3

-M:)

Xx