Part 29 - Plans and laughter.

*Jay's POV*

"Erughhh" I moaned, throwing my phone against the sofa, Megan's still clogging up my timeline and it's been a week and she seems to be everywhere I go.

"What's up?" Tom asked, all five of us are sat in the living room, watching the football,

"Megan's all down my timeline" I huffed,

"You wouldn't be like this if you two were still lovey dovey" Nathan stated, he knew it as well as I did. I missed Megan like hell. I picked up my phone and checked her twitter, I'd found her new account a few days ago. I had also debated with myself as to whether to follow her but decided against it. I had always thought the world of Megan to be honest, I can sound cheesy but she's been through so much. Her and Gracie, both of them. My phone lit up, Angel... Um, how do I respond to this?

"Mate?" Nathan asked, I looked up at him he smiled and gestured towards my phone, I now had a missed call and a message.I looked at my messages; I already knew the missed call was from Angel.

From - Nathan:

Hey, you alright?

To - Nathan:

Yeah, could I talk to you in private please?

From Nathan:

Yeah, Starbucks?

I looked up and nodded at him, we are so damn secretive!

"Guys, I'm gonna pop to Starbucks, anyone want anything?" I asked, the boys randomly started shouting out their order; I scrambled to get a piece of paper and a pen, writing everything I heard down,

"I'll drive you" Nathan offered, well I wouldn't say offered but yeah. I nodded and we left the house.

"Alright mate?" I asked, mine and Nathan's friendship was another that was ruined a few weeks back. Nathan simply nodded his head as he climbed into his car, it seems so big for a boy of his age, especially his height! He's tiny compared to us but I guess it's an age thing. Well I hope anyway! We headed to Starbucks where I revealed everything.... Literally everything to do with this plan.

It will go to plan.

It will go to plan.

It will go to plan...

Well; fingers crossed anyway!

*Megan's POV*

"Oi Megs! He's staring at you!" Kels shouted before she started giggling hysterically, I immediately turned round to see a cashier from Forever 21 looking at me; well it seemed to me that he was looking straight past me, through me even. It creeped me out slightly but I'll be honest here, it was nice to be noticed again, to be seen and not to be a nobody to the world.

"He's hot" Mich giggled, I shook my head and smirked at the woman, we all know her comments are harmless, she simply says her thoughts but she'll never cheat on Max.

"I agree" Jodie giggled, placing her hand in the air childishly. Kelsey nodded, a wide grin on her face, she's up to something. We continued walking around the shop, well me and NuNu did, the other three were playing 007 and trying to find the 'hot' guy. Well... I suppose... Who am I kidding? He was hot. No denying that, I was just the single one out of the five of us on this shopping trip.

"Hey Megs, this would look nice!" Jodie shouted from somewhere in the massive store, I could see Nareesha roll her eyes but smirk, she loved us girls just as much as we loved her. Nareesha is like Siva, mature and sensible but they both have their foolish, young and immature side too. NuNu was the mum of the group, in whatever situation she was there, even if she was hurt. She checked up on me everyday since the Harry incident and has been extra caring with the Jay situation. She's always inviting me along to her plans, even if she's with Siva or at work meetings but of course; I never want to ruin her plans.