Part 27 - Love and hate.

Five votes as always please guys! Lots and lots of love,

-M:)

Xx

--

*Nathan's POV*

"I don't want to leave her like this" Jodie sighed into the phone, she's probably biting at get nails or constantly running her fingers through her hair right now.

"We could always reschedule" I told her, I understand completely why she doesn't want to leave Megan alone, this Jay situation is an incredibly touchy and sensitive topic normally so imagine what it's like now.

"You worked so hard but I think it's best if I stay he-"

"YOU TWO ARE GOING OUT TONIGHT" I heard Megan shout in the background.

"Whatever Megs" Jodie shouted back, making me cringe slightly from the noise that she made. "I'll have to speak to her" Jodie replied to me this time.

"Just text me"

"Ok, speak later"

"Bye, love you" I told Jodie,

"I love you too" Jodie mumbled into the phone, my smile extending with every word. I don't know why but being with Jodie makes me exceptionally happy. My phone buzzed from my pocket, I took it out and unlocked the phone to show the new message.

From - Megan:

You and Jodie ARE going out tonight. Ok? Take her out, she deserves it X

"Are you going out tonight?" Tom asked, sitting back on the sofa and propping his legs up on the coffee table.

"I think so" I chuckled slightly, showing him the message from Megan.

"That's Megs alright" Tom chuckled along with me, soon turning his attention back to the TV. I decided to send a quick text back to Megan.

To - Megan:

Ok, ok. Whatever you wish madam. I'll phone Jodie in a minute X

And with that, I redialled Jodie and waited for her sweet voice to ring out into my ears.

"I take it Megan threatened you?" Jodie joked slightly,

"No, she just sounded demanding" I laughed back,

"So we're on?"

"Hell yeah, I'd rather keep my little solider thank you"

"NATHAN JAMES SYKES. I'm telling you're mum" Jodie squealed. We ended up laughing about and joking with each other for another ten minutes or so before we said our goodbyes.

"Be ready for half seven" I told her,

"Will do. Don't be late Sykes"

"Won't be" I replied before we hung up, of course after telling each other than we loved each other again.

"You two make me feel sick" Jay grunted walking into the living room where I was still sat with Tom.

"Meh" I grunted back, not even bothering to look to Jay. I think we're all pissed off with him.

"Meh" Jay imitated standing on the opposite side of the room to me. Tom gave me 'the look' as if to say, drop it. I did exactly that and left the room only to hear Jay making small, sarcastic comments. I ignored it, being the more mature person of course and walked into my room, turning the radio on and picking out my clothes. It's now about half five and I have little under two hours to get ready for this date with Jodie.