Part 38 - A little bit... Intimate.

*Jay's POV*

"Never have I ever... gone skinny dipping" Megan trailed off, a slight blush apparent on her cheeks. Everyone looked round at the innocent young girl as their drinks stayed firmly in their hands, even Jodie's.

"How have you never been skinny dipping?" Tom asked, his face dropped, Megan shook her head, her blush darkening as we all stared at her in amazement and maybe just maybe a hint of amusement was clear on my face.

"Changing the subject..." she muttered, trailing off as her eyes darted around the room as the remaining 6 of us."It's Siva's go!" Siva hummed slightly as he looked around the room, just like Megan had done a few seconds ago.

"Never have I ever... lied to any of you in the last few months"

"It's all lies!" Tom shouted, pointing his index finger at Siva. "You told me there was no match on the other day so you could spend time with Nareesha! Therefore that one was invalid and didn't count!" Max, Megan, Nathan, Jodie and I looked between each other, shaking out heads. Siva held his hands up in defeat as a smile forced itself onto his face, knowing that head over heels boy; he's probably re-living the memories of him and Nareesha the other day.

“Crazy” Megan muttered, her eyes trained on the boy, causing me to laugh and move my gaze to a defeated Siva and a triumphant looking Tom.

"My, go... Never have I ever liked someone sitting in this group" Immediately, Jodie smirked and exchanged looks with Nathan before they both brought their second shots to their lips and threw their heads back, allowing the alcohol to slide down their throats. I nervously looked around the group before my eyes rested on Megan who was running her finger along the rim of the shot glass, her eyes glued to the floor. I looked back at the group who were all watching intently the two of us intently, my eyes became glued to Megan as she lifted her head from the ground, I sent a wink her way before lifting the drink to my lips and downing it. By the time I had un-scrunched my eyes I could see an empty shot glass beside Megan...

Meaning she just drunk... also meaning she likes someone in this group.

"Ohhhhhhhh" Max shouted as smirks played on everyone else's lips. I shook my head and grinned at the brown eyed girl sat opposite from me.

"I think we have two new looverssss" Tom shouted, dragging the last word out as if he’s doing it on purpose.

"Like that wasn't obvious before" Jodie laughed, winking at both Megan and I. This caused a slight blush to once again, line Megan's cheeks as she shook her head and broke eye contact...

So much for not falling for her Jay.

*Jodie's POV*

"It worked" Nathan whispered in my ear, causing as smirk to take over my lips as my eyes set on the two. Megan's head lifted, her eyes instantly trained on no one else but Jay. He started back intently, like she was the only one in the room, as if she's God's gift. A wink was sent Megan's way from the curly-haired boy before he knocked back the shot. As quick as she could, Megan lifted the small glass to her lips, allowing the burning taste of the alcohol slip down her throat. Max started cheering as the two made eye contact once again as Tom made a comment,

"Like that wasn't obvious before" I giggled, sending a wink out towards Jay and Megan, causing Megan to blush lightly and Jay to smile with admiration in his eyes as he continued to stare at my best friend. A smile replaced the smirk that rested on my face as I turned my attention from the couple to my Nathan.

"You did it baby" he whispered into my ear before nuzzling his head into my neck and kissing it softly. I poked his side and whispered his name a few times before he stopped. If he carried on kissing my neck like that...