Part 25 - Regrets?

Five votes again?:) Thanks guys! I'm going away so I won't be updating until the first week in March... But yeah! Enjoy this chapter!

-M

Xx

__

*Jodie's POV*

"Jodiejodiejodiejodieshemovedherhandsagdygdynshshemovedherhandshesaliveshesfine" Jay rushed,

"Hold on, slow down. You what?" I questioned.

"She's awake, she squeezed my hand Jodie, she's alright!" Jay literally shouted down the phone.

"Really? Is she like properly awake, can she talk?" I asked, excitement building up within me. Megan's alright, she's alive, Nathan was right, Megan wasn't giving up.

"Yes! Gracie's in with her now!" Jay told me,

"Alright, alright. I'll be there soon" I squealed hanging up the phone.

"She's awake?" Nathan smiled, keeping his eyes on the road. We don't need anymore fatal accidents.

"Yes!" I told him, a massive smile firmly taking it's place on my features. A month on and we're together again. And I really thought about giving up.... How stupid can I get? Twat.

"Told you so"

"Shut up Nath" I retorted, only Nathan would use he most obvious comeback. I'm just glad Megan's ok really.

"Has anyone phoned the boys? Or Tom, we all know how close they are" Nathan asked,

"Shit! I'll phone him now."

"Ok" Nathan smirked knowing that he caught me out again; I glared at him out of the corner of my eye as I held the phone to my ear. I waited for Tom to pick up and told him the good news.

"Megs is awake?" Tom asked, not believing me.

"Yes Thomas, would you like us to pick you up?" I asked,

"Y-Yeah please. I can't believe she's finally awake" Tom stuttered,

"Cute" I giggled, "See ya soon" Tom and Megan had some sort of brother and sister relationship, it's actually really cute.

“We’re picking him up?” Nathan asked, I nodded in response as we turned down a road and started heading to the house.

“Nathan” I started as we pulled up to a red light,

“Yes babe?”

“Thank you” I smiled, looking over at him,

“It’s alright, this is what I’m here for, I’m here to support you and to help you, to love and to cherish you” Nathan smiled. Damn it! He’s just so fricking cute.

“Stop being so damn cute” I giggled again, smiling over at him,

“No can do” he smirked as we pulled up outside the house.

“Well then” I smirked back, leaning over and kissing his cheek, soon enough Nathan’s lips crashed into mine, an overwhelming feeling consuming my body. This feeling he leaves me with is like no other and honestly... I don’t think I’ll ever get used to the feeling but I never want the feeling to go. It’s like holding onto something that has an importance to you, I just don’t want to have to know that I’ll be away from Nathan forever, he’s something special and I have every intention of holding onto him...

Forever.

Yes we may be young but when you have your best friend fighting for their life you have to think about these things... Life is way too short to take things for granted these days. You have to grab things with both hands and cherish every moment and that is exactly what I intend on doing.