Part 33 - Bets and plans.

*Megan's POV*

"Jodie, where the hell am I going?" I asked, stomping my feat like a five year old, my mind racing with different scenarios.

"A blind date, now shut up and let me do this" Jodie told me, before picking up make up brush after makeup brush. "You're gonna look amazing" Jodie gushed, smiling widely,

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" I brushed her off, there's nothing I wanted more than Jay, I miss him immensely, I didn't want to go on this stupid blind date- Jodie's idea of course. I've been layered, bathed, sprayed, choked and intoxicated with many different products ranging from a bubble bath and a vanilla and raspberry shower gel to Tresemme hair spray and daisy by Marc Jacobs. A variety of sweet smelling products as you can tell.

"Am I done yet?" I asked, Jodie nodded slightly and passed me a black top and a red skirt before leaving. Getting changed and being careful not to ruin any of the makeup Jodie had layered onto my face was a challenge, but I got it done. I slipped my legs into the skirt and pulled it up, calling Jodie back in I looked down at myself, why am I agreeing to do this again?

"You look oh my god" Jodie exclaimed, clapping her hands and grinning. The top she had given me to wear was black and had a lace layer over the top creating a long sleeved top and the red skirt gave the whole outfit that bursting colour. My eyelids were covered in a cream eye shadow, black eyeliner rimmed my eyes, my long lashes all contributing to making my boring brown eyes pop.

"You ready?"

"Where am I even going?"

"You'll see" My mouth dropped open at Jodie's words, so I wasn't even going to be told where I was going? Great. Blind date and I don't even know where at. This night just keeps getting bett- "Hurry up" I nodded and walked outside, Nathan was dropping me off wherever I was going before returning back here and spending the night with Jodie.

Less than ten minutes later I was given a blue note from Nathan, being told not to read it until he'd left. I sent him a confused smile and climbed out the car, careful not to fall over in heels. Looking up at the restaurant in front of me, I sighed slightly before turning my attention back to the note.

'1. Don't freak out and walk away'

My mind was about to blow, all this blind date, secret location, blue note thing was taking it's toll, I'm impatient what can I say but I also hate surprises and not knowing things. A young woman, in uniform approached me, handing me another note. Really people?!

'2. Back of the restaurant- up the stairs, see you soon'

I walked straight to the back of the restaurant, just wanting to know who the hell this is, passing another note on the stairs I picked it up.

'3. I'm sorry'

This is beginning to get a bit weird; it must be someone I know for them to say sorry. Without me managing to think I stumble upon yet another blue note, just a bit further up from the last.

'4. Nearly there'

A few more steps up and I'm faced with a door, guess what was stuck to it? You're right, a blue sticky note.

'5. I'm the other side of the door. Remember what I said in note 1 and 3'

'Don't freak out and run away. I'm sorry' I repeat as I open the door, it almost a re-enactment of a horror movie with the way the door creeks open. Instead of being faced with a mentally-ill, terrifying, disgusting axe man, I'm faced with a table with two seats placed either side, fairy lights line the wall around it, creating a semi-romantic feel to the whole thing. A single lily is placed in a tall vase leaving me confused as hell. Only people such as the boys- Jay. Desperately trying not to get my hopes up I pushed aside the thoughts of Jay and sat down in a seat which had a blue sticky note attached to it.