Part 28 - Surprise.

Sorry this is mostly in Megan’s POV but I got a bit carried away and it’s kinda essential for the next part! And this part is longer than usual!

I’ll make sure they’ll be more of the others in the next part too. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!

Five votes again? Please guys, enjoy! Lots and lots of love;

Megan.

Xx

--

*Megan's POV*

"Thomaaaas" I whined, somehow I'd managed to get myself into a food shopping dash with none other than Tom and if course... We all know his much Tom loves food. -Please note the sarcasm dripping through in my voice-  

"Chickeeeeeeen" Tom cheered, racing over to the food court, trolley and all. I simply rolled my eyes but followed, I just wanted to get home. 

"What are you doing?" I questioned, 

"Let's get food" Tom smiled, handing me a tray, brushing my question off completely. I nodded and followed Tom, who's complaining about getting free food? Certainly not me.  

"Tom?" I ask, his eyes are wide as he smirks slightly. "What are you doing?" 

"Mmm, you'll see" he chuckles, poking my cheek. "Chickeeeeen" Tom shouted so everyone in the small restaurant of Tesco's can hear. We get a few weird glances but as long as no one recognises him it'll be fine.  

"Pipe down will you" I scolded. 

In the end Tom finally got the chicken he wanted, after much consideration as to whether he wanted plain or spicy chicken.  

"Yum" Tom mumbled, stuffing his mouth with his last pieces if savoury chicken. We finished up and continued shopping until Tom's childish side showed itself again, this time over a swimming pool, after 10 minutes of arguing with himself over whether he should buy it he gave in and struggled with the box to get it into the trolley, I on the other hand... I was stood at the end of the isle with a smirk plastered across my features whilst watching Tom make a fool of himself. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and snapped a quick picture of Tom before deciding enough was enough when he dropped it on the floor for the fifth time.

"Want some help?" I offered, watching Tom struggle to get it off the floor, I don't understand why he couldn't pick it up to be honest, he normally has no problem in doing so...

"Thanks" Tom answered sarcastically, I smiled sweetly back at him before picking up one side of the box as Tom did so the other, we got it into the trolley with no problem. "If you'd help me in the first place I wouldn't have had to go through this trouble" Tom huffed, continuing down a isle, lined with books and magazines. Now what happened next surprised me slightly.

There was a bunch of girls standing there, circled round reading a magazine, from what I heard it was about The Wanted. Tom left the trolley at the end of the isle and walked towards them keeping his head low, I followed him but stayed way behind in case something crazy happened. When Tom was stood behind the group he decided to speak up.

"Y'all talk about The Wanted boys, I love them guys!" he squealed imitating a girl, adding extra humour to this. By this time I had my phone out because originally I thought Tom was just going to walk up to them and say hi, but his little mind had a different idea. The group of girls turned round and smiled at Tom before taking a second look, one realising he wasn't a girl and two, realising that it was Tom Parker from The Wanted. They squealed slightly after a few minutes. Tom was stood with them with a few minutes whilst I was stood waiting for him to finish up, I got distracted on my phone, tweets spamming my mentions. I had made a new account a while ago so if I got seen or linked with the boys no one would be able to track me back to my old fangirl account. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they still found it, the fanbases are like the bloody FBI. In fact, they do a better job than the FBI. What happened next surprised me,