Part 16 - LA baby.

*Megan's POV*

"MEGAN!" Jodie shouted, running into my bedroom,

"What Jodie?" I asked, it's half six in the morning and I don't cope well with mornings...

"We're flying out to LA todaaaaaay!" She squealed, spinning around.

"Fun" I moaned. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to go to LA, I've never been before but waking up this early is killing me!

"Come onnnn" she moaned, poking my bare leg that's sticking out from underneath the covers.

"I'm up" I told her, sitting upright.

"You've got an hour" she shouted, walking out my room.

15 more minutes sleep won't hurt. I turned over, it's half 2 in the morning, what is she doing?!

I decided to skip the extra sleep, walking to the bathroom, peeling off my clothes and stepping into the shower. I just want to close my eyes for an hour then wake up in LA... Why can't life ever be that simple?!

I soon turned to shower off, cold air taking back over, goosebumps rising on my arms. I wrapped a towel round me, drying myself off before dropping the towel and wrapping my dressing gown round me. I could hear Jodie frantically packing the last of her things. I ran back to my room, grabbing my clothes from the bottom of my wardrobe.

I got changed and started unplugging all my things, switching things off from the wall.

I finally grabbed my bag, my blackberry and ipod charger putting them both into my bag before laying that ontop of my suitcase. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed the glass of apple juice that Jodie had already poured earlier then walked back to my room, sipping my drink as I did so.

"Ready!" I called, grabbing my mascara, putting a thin layer on and chucking that in my bag.

"Sames" Jodie called back, I took a final look round at my room. A break for a few days could do us both a lot of good.

We trekked out to the waiting taxi, which would take us to the airport.

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I knew, I was being practically dragged out the taxi door.

"Seriously, you fall asleep nearly everywhere!" Jodie laughed, walking over to the check in. I followed her, checking my phone as I did. Walking into someone wasn't exactly the smartest thing was it?

"Sorry" I mumbled, quickly looking at the floor and walking away.

"Megan?" I know that voice... Crap. Erm. Think, think Megan, think!

"My names not Megan you creep!" I tried covering up, my voice waving at a high pitch.

"Oh, you look like someone that I know" He muttered, my head was shouting 'knew!' but obviously I couldn't give myself away.

"Well I'm not them" I spat, exiting swiftly.

"Jodie" I whispered, keeping my voice and head low. He could be anywhere.

"Why are we whispering?" She asked,

"Because's he's here" I whispered sternly back.

"Him being?" She questioned, lowering her voice.

"Harry" I answered. Walking up to the lady at the check in desk.

"Greaaaat" Jodie moaned, following me.

She's right, this could turn out a whole lot worse than we originally thought.

*Nathan's POV*