Part 35 - O' happy days.

*Megan's POV*

"Jay!" I gasped, giggling as he stuck his finger in the ice cream and wiped if off into the tip of my nose. "Jodie will kill you; she spent ages on my makeup"

"You do look beautiful tonight Megs" Jay smiled, his hand reaching across the table then he intertwined his fingers with mine. "I don't see the need for all the makeup though, you look gorgeous any day" he commented, making me blush furiously, I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and my heart pound against my run cage.

"Thanks" I muttered, a smile playing on my lips.

"My pleasure sweetheart" he smiled back, his bright blue eyes locked with mine and my heart melted.

"Let's get out of here!" Jay told me, winking; I nodded and grabbed my purse.

"3"

"2"

"WAIT! I need to take off my heels first, I can't run in these" I told Jay, sliding my feet out of the killer heels.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded again and waited for a signal.

"3"

"2"

"1"

And with that Jay and I had jumped up and were running back down the stairs towards the front of the restaurant earning many disgusted and weird looks from employees as well as customers at the restaurant. I giggled loudly as Jay grabbed my hand outside the restaurant and pulled me along the road.

"Jump up" he ordered,

"What?"

"You have no shoes on and I want to get home, jump" he winked, I jumped up, Jay's arms caught me, supporting me as he carried me bridal style. My shoes were laying on my stomach as I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing my head against his chest.

"Thanks Jay" I muttered, yawning as I spoke, the exhaustion kicking in.

Today had been a day filled with mixed emotions.

"It was nothing Megan, but I am sorry" he apologised again, I shook my head,

"Let's just forget it" I smiled softly, feeling my eyelids become heavy.

"Ok princess" he agreed, kissing my head.

Not too long afterwards, I was passed out in Jay's arms as he carried me home.

*Nathan's POV*

"I love you" I whispered, pulling Jodie closer towards me and wrapping my arms around her.

"I know, I know" she winked, I scowled playfully at her, "Don't frown, your face is far to pretty to do that" she giggled, looking at me, I smiled and pulled her up against me, pushing my lips to hers forcefully. "Nath" she whispered,

"Hmmm"

"I love you too" she smiled into the kiss, causing me to smile too.

We stayed in each other's arms for seems like hours and just talked about random crap like you do before Jodie fell asleep. She rolled over, a small muffled noise escaping her lips as she did so, I wrapped one arm around her and admired her as she slept, her chest falling and rising as she breathed heavily. Her blonde hair fell over her eyelids that his her beautiful and captivating bright blue eyes. A small smile found it's way into my face as I watched my girlfriend during her most peaceful moments. It was almost like how they describe the moment you are close to dying when 'your life flashes before your eyes' as I laid there. Several memories passed through my head. The moment I spotted Jodie sat across from Megan in Nando's, the time she talked with my mum without worrying what she thought, the moment we shared our first kiss with each other at the park, the misunderstanding when she heard mine and Megan's conversation, the first time I left her when we went to America, the moment I see her when she walked through the doors in LA on my birthday, our first argument when she see that stupid magazine, the time we agreed to move in with each other, the date I took her on just a few weeks ago, even the bet that I lost to her a matter of hours ago.