Part 17 - Last day.

*Jodie's POV*

"Morning gorgeous" Nathan smiled, walking back into the bedroom.

"Morning!" I chirped, rolling over to Nathan's side of the bed, feeling a little tired still. I looked up at him, only this time I realised that Nathan was standing in front of me in just a towel, small water beads dropping from his hand onto his chest. My gaze drifted from his eyes to his chest again, staring longingly at him.

"You like what you see?" He chuckled, winking down at me,

"Maybe" I admitted, giggling slightly,

"Hmmm" he muttered, turning away from me and walking back into the bathroom. "What time is our flight tomorrow morning?"

He asked.

"I don't know!" I sighed, rolling back to my side of the bed, "I'll ask Megan, she'll know" I added, grabbing my phone from the side. I got up out of bed, walking over to my suitcase and rummaging through my clothes.

"You look amazing in whatever you wear.. Just hurry up" Nathan said from behind me.

"You're telling me to hurry up? You're normally the one that's late" I replied.

"Fair enough" he sighed, getting up and leaving the room... Probably off to Jay's.

I picked my shorts, top and purple bikini to wear today as it was a day by the pool.

"Hun, you alright?" A familiar voice called, entering the room, I piled my clothes in arms before standing up and turning to face the person.

"I'm fine thanks Jayne. How comes you came here?" I asked politely.

"Nathan seemed a bit frustrated when I just see him, I was wondering if you two had an argument or something?"

"No we're fine" I smiled, dropping my clothes on the bed.

"Alright, I'll see you later" she chirped, leaving the room.

"Bye" I called after her as she left.

I walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower, getting undressed and hoping in.

"Jods?" Nathan's familiar voice called, I didn't bother replying, he wouldn't be able to hear me.

I turned the shower off, getting out, careful not to slip.

"Hello" I smiled, appearing from the bathroom in my shorts and top with my bikini underneath.

"You was in there all that time?"

Nathan chuckled, keeping his focus on the tv.

"Oi, watch what you say" I teased, smiling, "What you watching?" I continued, leaving the door way of the bathroom and over to the living area of the room.

"Just catching up on the football scores" I groaned slightly, turning on my heal and walking over to the bed, I sat down, looking over at the shoes that of mine that were lined up against the bottom if the wardrobe. I didn't bring many pairs of shoes.. Just five for three days.. I picked out my gladiator sandals.

"Come on Nath" I called, pulling the strap through the buckle on my shoe.

"Let me watch this" he moaned, as I got up and joined him.

"It's only football, you can catch up later!" I told him,

"Football is important!"

"Football is a game" I said softly but playfully although to someone Nathan's age, it would have come across as patronising.