Part 7 - Wow.

*Two weeks later*

*Jodie's POV*

Nathan's back from tour today, it's been two weeks since I see him last but we’ve been texting. Megan's also moved into the flat, her mum seemed fine with her moving in with me until she heard about Nathan and Jay, then they had a massive argument, so Megan completely ignored her mum and moved in anyway, to be fair she is 16 and she can do what she wants. I smiled as I rolled out of bed, walking to the bathroom and looking in the mirror. To be honest I looked exhausted, I peeled my pyjama bottoms and top off and turned on the shower, letting the hot water hit my body.

After 20 minutes I decided I better get out, I turned of the shower, grabbed the towel and wrapped it round me, I walked into my room and picked out my clothes, it was mid-march so I grabbed a pair of light jeans and a top. I dried myself off and got dressed, someone knocked on my door and pushed it open, I turned round to be expecting Megs, but no, it was Nath.

"Hiya." I blushed, I had no makeup on and my hair was wet...

"Hey, Jods."

"How was tour?"

"It was amazing, the amount of support was great, you can never get used to the screams and the fans singing the lyrics to you." he spoke, rushed,

"Calm down Nathan." I giggled, he blushed slightly

"Oh and I met this girl, like she's gorgeous, she's got amazing blue eyes and blonde hair, I also give her my snapback..." he smiled, I laughed at him even more, he chuckled back,

"Let me do my hair then we can go anywhere you want." I told him, he nodded so I grabbed my straighteners and turned them on leaving them so heat up whilst I did my makeup.

*Nathan's POV*

I smiled as I watched Jodie sort her makeup and hair out,

"What you looking at Sykes?" She winked,

"You. Problem?" I joked as she walked over; I grabbed her waist, pulling her down onto the bed beside me and tickled her,

"Please Nath, stop!" she squealed,

"What the hell’s going on?" Megan asked as she walked "Oh you're tickling her... Your gonna die Nath!" Megan continued as she walked out. I finally stopped tickling Jodie,

"Where do you wanna go then?" she asked,

"Well, how about we go for a walk round a park then come back here, order in and watch TV?" I suggested,

"Great idea, mind if I invite Megs? She'll be alone otherwise." she questioned,

"Course, maybe I should get Jay out too..." I said, Jodie giggled before walking out and going to talk to Megan, leaving me sitting on her bed. I looked round, getting up of the bed and examining her wall closely, there were several pictures of her and Megan over the years, and some other girls, I smiled, and looked at more photo's, I walked over to her desk thing and there was the picture of me and her at the airport, she was smiling at the camera and I had my arms around her and I had my head on her shoulder smiling, I grinned at the picture before returning to her wall.

*Megan's POV*

Jodie's gonna get Nathan back one day for tickling her and it's gonna be funny.

"Megs, you wanna come out with me and Nath?"

"Where you going?" I questioned,

"Going to the park for a walk then gonna come back here."