Part 26 - Broken.

HELLOOOO~ 

I've missed you guys! Anyways- I went away on Feburary the 22nd and by Feburary the 28th I gained 40 new votes. FOURTY NEW VOTES. As you can tell I'm a happy girly.  

This time there is a reason as to why I'm updating. It's Jodie's sixteenth today so I decided to surprise her with a new update. So yeah-  

HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY MUSHROOM.  

One last thing- Five votes before I upload again, the votes are going down but the comments are going up:// makes no sense to me- but on we go- Here's chapter 26! Enjoy!  

-M:) 

Xx 

--

*Nathan's POV*

"Where are you taking her again?"

"You know that place in town, the really cute one?" I told Megan.

"Awwwww" she cooed, smiling broadly, "My Jodie is going out on a date!" I nodded and dropped my head, heat rising to my cheeks slightly, not even caring that Megan could see that I was blushing.

"Hey, did you ever talk to Jay?" I asked, changing the subject.

"No, he's been avoiding me" she sighed, "I've text him but I've had no reply, back to basics really"

"That boy is going to kill me, I'll speak to him don't you worry" I told Megan before hanging up so she couldn't argue with me. "Bird!" I called.

"Mate, he's in his room, getting ready?" Tom shouted from the kitchen, he's probably stuffing his face with food like he's been starved for months on end.

"What? Why?" I asked, joining the small meeting in the kitchen consisting of Max, Tom, Siva and I.

"We're not going out?" Max asked,

"Exactly, he is though" Siva said, we all turned our attention and focus on him and believe me when Max or Tom look at you it can be pretty intimidating net alone when they're together, god! Thats the worst!

"With who?"

"I don't know, Nathan go find out for us" Siva told me, shrugging slightly.

"Why meeee" I moaned, throwing my head back like a child,

"Because you're our spy" Tom replied simply and went back to the fridge... Surprise surprise. I gave a small huff and folded my arms as I left the kitchen, making my way towards Jay's skittle filled, Avatar themed room. Please keep in mind when I say that it's Avatar themed I mean he's got two posters up of the bloody movie. I ventured down the hallway soon becoming face to face with the door to Bird's room.

"Mate, can I come in?" I asked, knocking on the door lightly.

"Yeaaah" I opened the door slightly and slipped in, becoming aware of the fact that Jay was standing in front of his wardrobe in just a pair of dark jeans, topless with three different shirts hung in front of him.

"How comes you're dressing up?" I asked, standing in the doorway, not really wanting to be here at all to be honest. I'd rather be snuggled with my girl than be here, in this moment, with Jay.

"Oh, I'm taking a girl out" Jay replied simply, running his hair through his unruly curls.

"And who would this girl be?" I questioned further, now walking on a thin tightrope. I waited a minute before an answer.