Part 22 - Bad dream.

Sorry it's rubbish but my dear friend Jodie notified me soon as I got to 4 votes and told me I had to update. So yeah, here it is. Drama will make an apperance again in the next few chapters... Just hold tight;D I'm signing off now, bye my lovelies!

P.S - how about 5 votes before I upload again? You guys managed to get to 4 in no time!

-M:)

Xx

--

*Nathan's POV*

"What happened?" Jodie asked in a near whisper, looking over at Jay who was holding Megan.

"Harry" I replied shortly, I couldn't imagine being in Jodie's position to be honest, those girls are the closest, they've been through a lot together. I see a few tears roll down Jodie's cheek so I pulled her close and engulfed her in a hug. That's when she lost it, she broke down in my arms, crying into my chest and there wasn't anything I could do. I held her close and rocked her backwards and forwards lightly, stroking her hair.

"Is she gonna be ok?" Jodie asked,

"She'll be fine, give or take a few weeks but she'll be fine Jods" I sighed softly. God knows what we'll do without Megan. "Lets go, we can see her at the hospital" I told her, kissing her forehead lightly, Jodie pulled away looking over at Megan who was now being loaded into the ambulance, "You want to go with her?" I asked, she nodded lightly so I walked her over there. "Is it ok if Jodie can go with her?" I asked the person who was currently fussing around over Megan. He nodded in response as he started fixing Megan to a load of tubes. Jodie climbed into the back of the van without another word. I walked over to Jay who was shaking furiously.

"Mate, what's wrong with Bird?" Tom asked as I walked past,

"Not sure, I'll speak to him" I replied, "Jay, mate, what's wrong?"

"If I had bloody looked at my twitter and not replied to Angel then Megan wouldn't be in the back of the ambulance!" Jay spat,

"What do you mean?"

"She asked me to go get her but I was too busy replying to Angel to notice that Megan had DM'd me"

"It's not your fault!" I told him, "It was Harry's" I sighed, the psycho deserves to be shot. Oh, speaking of the devil... And there he was being guided out the house by police, kicking off and shouting things like 'she deserved it' and 'she asked for it' I'm pretty sure that wound Jay and Tom up because it ended up having to have Max holding Tom back and me and Siva holding Jay back. I understood where both of them were coming from, like I said earlier, he was the one who deserved to be shot.

*Jay's POV*

I really want to punch that kid. In fact, I'd love to put him in the same place that Megan is in right now. That's fair right?

"Come on Jay, we better get to the hospital" Siva sighed, releasing his grip  on me carefully. I turned my back on Harry and walked towards the car, Kelsey was stood there with open arms, I fell into them and started crying, I don't think I've ever felt so guilty.

"Jay, lets go" Max sighed. Don't get me wrong, I want to go make sure she's alright but I feel like she'll hate me or something. I watched as passers by and neighbours got back to doing what they were doing as Harry was taken away by police. I breathed out a sigh of relief and climbed into Nathan's car, sitting in the passenger seat

"Lets go then" Nareesha sighed, clipping her seatbelt on. She leaned her head against Siva and closed her eyes lighty, Michelle was next to Nareesha, watching the scenery intently as we drove down side streets to get out of the estate. I just wish this were a bad dream and I could wake up and forget about it.

*Megan's POV*

Harry. Jay. Jodie. Nathan. Tom. Kelsey. Siva. Nareesha. Max. Michelle. Gracie. Mum. Dad. Wait what's going on?