「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.2 (Mystreet)

Start from the beginning

"He sure is something.." Laurance's mom said as I passed her and she nudged me, I replied with a quiet laugh and continued to follow him inside.

It smelt amazing. Candles set out, setting the Christmas mood. The Christmas tree next to the mantel that held the fireplace and stockings.

A variety of Christmas presents were set out under the tree. Marked Mom, Dad, Cadenza, Laurance, and surprisingly, even me!

"(Y/N)! I put your bag in my room!" Laurance yelled as he came down the stairs and everyone else came inside the house.

"Thank you!" I chimed as Laurance joined me in front of the tree.

"Look! I got you some things under here!" Laurance smiled as he grabbed one to show me and lightly sat it back down.

"I've got you some things too..." I said as I lightly pecked his cheek and leaned into him, wrapping his arm around my waist in the process.

"Sorry to interrupt! But Hayden and I will be off, we have that Christmas party!" Laurance's mom said as she walked up to us in the living room.

"Oh alright!" Laurance smiled as he gave his mom a quick hug.

"I'm so sorry to leave just as you arrived, (Y/N)! I promise as soon as we get back I'll make us dinner and we can talk!" She smiled as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, it's alright! Go have fun!" I smiled back as she returned one back.

"Ok then we'll be on our way, don't do anything frisky while we are out!" Laurance's mom winked to us two, a deep blush coating our faces in the process.

She then left with her husband, hopping into their truck and off to wherever this party was.

"Cadenza and I are going downstairs to play games for awhile! Have fun you two~" Garroth said as him and Cadenza rushed down the basement stairs.

"Oh okay, so everyone has left us haha.." I laughed nervously.

"Yep! But I'm glad it's just us two. What to go into my room?" Laurance asked.

"Sure!" I smiled as we headed up the stairs into his room.

  His rooms walls were a light gray. The sheets in his bed were green and black, and everything else in the room was a dark oak.

"Well, I can tell you've been cleaning in here.." I laughed as we stood in the middle of his room.

"All for you, (Y/N)!" Laurance laughed as he closed his bedroom door.

"So, want to just lay in bed for awhile and... cuddle and stuff?" Laurance said as a cherry blush crept up his face.

"Is that even a question!?" I replied taking his hand and taking the covers off the bed, getting under them as I did so.

    Laurance laid on his back, and I cuddled up to his chest, he wrapped his arm around me as I snuggled into him. His scent filling my nose, and a smile spreading across my face as I hugged him tighter, still in shock that we are finally together.

Laurance flicked on the bedside lamp and grabbed the television remote. He turned it on and went to Disney Channel, they were playing some Christmas movies so we silently held another and smiled, watching out television and enjoying the others company.