Chapter 74

"This shit is killing me."I admitted with a pout as I laid on a table, feeling that needle continously poke against my skin. I had been going through this for hours and I would think after all that time I would feel numb, but I didn't.

"You taking that shit like a G tho."Game said before leaning down, pecking my lips.

Here I was getting a tattoo. A big ass tattoo at that. This was the biggest tattoo I had ever got. Game and I were just chilling this day at his house and I just told him I wanted to get this tattoo. He had this LA tat on is face that I loved, so I wanted something similar to that on me. He thought that was cute and I was getting it because of him. I won't say I got that tattoo because of him, but he definitely inspired that. I can admit I was being stupid and just living in the moment. I was just doing whatever.

"And we are all done."The tattoo artist said after wiping my tattoo off.

"Thank God."I said making Game laugh.

"Want to take a look?"

"Ofcourse."I said carefully standing from the table.

I walked over to the mirror being as careful as possible. My legs were so sore and in pain. I just knew I was not going to get any sleep that night. I turned in the mirror so I could get a good view of my tattoo. I couldn't help to immediately smile seeing how good it looked.

 I couldn't help to immediately smile seeing how good it looked

It was so vibrant and had such great details. I didn't expect it to look that good. I don't know why out of every area on my body I chose to put it on my ass. Lord, was I so young and dumb.

"I love it."I said with a smile, happy that it honestly looked good. I had Game take a picture so that I could post it on Instagram. I was feeling petty and I knew posting this picture would get Chres attention. I knew he would see it and know exactly what's going on.

❤️🗯⤴️itsdani_ We$tcoast Love

❤️🗯⤴️
itsdani_ We$tcoast Love

I knew Chres would see that tattoo and know it's for Game. I knew he would read that caption and assume I was in love with Game when in reality I barely liked him. I was just doing anything to hurt  Chres. I wanted to see him pissed and upset. So, I was doing anything that would get his attention and have him pissed and upset.