Epilogue ~T^T~

Even though he's the first, her boyfriend still doesn't seem to care about it. His boyfriend would understand and just listen whenever Haeri talked about Chanyeol. The photo was taken when she was with Baekhyun at the park. They were discussing about the favor Chanyeol had asked for.

To meet his parents. Both Baekhyun and Haeri had taken a picture together and surprisingly, Chanyeol was also there. On the photo, behind both of them, smiling broadly.

"Your smile always got me hypnotize," she smiled.

"Yah, are you done?" Kai asked from the front door.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm coming," she said. She put the photo back to its place and went to the front door. She walked to Kai's car immediately as soon as she locked the door.

Kai examined her before giving a thumb up. "You look great. Now, we should get going," he smiled.

Haeri was a bit flustered by his compliment so she looked out of the window. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Somewhere... nice?" He answered. "It's suppose to be a surprise."

Just then, her phone rang indicating that she had received a text message. But the phone doesn't rang once, twice, thrice it rang almost every second.

"Is it your boyfriend?" Kai rolled his eyes.

She read the texts with a big smile. "Omo. Kai, it's from Sena!"

"Oh! What did she say? Xiumin confessed? She confessed? What?" Kai asked, anticipating for the answer that he had wanted to listen ever since.

"Wait," her excited voice trailed off as she continues on reading. Her eyebrows furrowed. "I don't even know what this text mean. She keeps on sending me this sad emoji."

"Crying one?"

"Yeah. She sends me a lot of them. Without any word. See, she keeps on sending it to me nonstop," Haeri showed it to Kai and he just take a quick look on it.

"That's weird. It doesn't look like she's happy," Kai said.

"Well, that's obvious," Haeri said with her 'duh' voice. "Oh! She's finally texting me! In caps lock even. What is wrong with her?"

Sena Kim:  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! TT

Sena Kim: HAERI! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Sena Kim: I SAW HIM WITH ANOTHER GIRL LAST NIGHT!! OMG! MY HEARTEU! TT TT TT

Sena Kim: *photo*

"WHAT?!" Haeri shouted as she looked at the photo. Surprised, Kai pulled the car to the side.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked concerned. "Is everything okay? Tell me everything's okay."

Without any word, Haeri just showed all her texts with Sena to him. Kai widened his eyes as he read them. "You gotta be kidding me. I know Xiumin so well."

Haeri snatched the phone back and try to take a closer look of the girl who was with Xiumin. Her shocked face was now being replaced with a calm expression with a smile. She slowly laughed as Kai looked at her as if she's a lunatic.

"Why don't you try and take a closer look at that girl," she laughed as she handed him her phone. Kai squinted his eyes as he zoomed in. His hard expression suddenly turned calm. He looked at the phone and back to Haeri.

"Is that you or Sena?" He asked.

"You don't know how to differentiate us? That's new from you," she teased. "It's me, idiot."