Chapter 21

"Have I lost all my memories?" Chanyeol keep on asking as questions start to build up in his mind.

"You can't just say that I am your son's fiancé," Haeri started. She finally feel like she has the right to fight back. "Because he's no longer alive and this engagement has broken by itself!"

"You're indeed a clever girl," he grinned. "We always dream of having you as part of the Park."

"But it's too late, isn't it?" Haeri raised a brow.

Mr Park sighed as he nodded his head. "If only he didn't leave, you'll already be one of us."

"So that you can use me, my whole family, just for money and fame," she slowly raised her voice due to frustration.

He kept silent, letting it invade the atmosphere. Then he broke it by himself. "But don't worry, we'll find ways to work together. Your father will probably agree with me."

"Don't you let him get involve in this," she warned.

"If you mess with her family, you're technically messing with my family too," Sehun interrupted. Suho send him a glare. "What?"

"Can't you stay quiet?" Suho finally used his mouth to stop Sehun.

"So what if I mess with her family? I am sure her father has something to do with my son's death and I, won't hesitate on repaying that."

"No, he doesn't!" Haeri yelled. She doesn't like people accusing her family.

"Didn't Chanyeol kill himself?" Kai suddenly interrupted.

"Since when did I kill myself?" Chanyeol grunted.

"We won't believe that our son did such a foolish mistake."

"Ugh. I don't even remember now. It sounded like he's denying the truth that I killed myself. Who is telling the truth now?" Chanyeol messed with his hair.

"We will just put it at that," Kai approached Haeri then pulled the necklace from her neck making her to widen her eyes. Then he threw the necklace out of the window. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out.

"Remember, if you mess with one of us, you're messing with everyone of us," Chen reminded him then leave him speechless.

"Whoah, kids these days," he let out a heavy sigh.

Hana's POV

I woke up from my sleep with sweat covering my forehead. My breath became uncontrolled as the air-conditioner cool my sweat away. I grabbed my phone and realized that it's already late at night.

Ever since that incident happen, I keep on having the same nightmare over and over again. The thing that I fear the most.

I walked downstairs to get some water to drink. I passed by the living room and go for the kitchen. It was midnight so everyone must be sleeping. After putting the glass on the sink, I walked back and pass by the living room.

I sat down by the edge of my bed. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I glanced on it and realized I just received a text message. I slide down the notification.

One message from Chen.

Chen? Seriously? At midnight?

...

Chen:
If you're still awake, meet me at the park nearby. I got something to ask.

...

I looked at the watch then outside of the window. It's too late and too dark. Should I let him wait or...?

I don't want to make him wait too. I grabbed my jacket and slid in my phone into the pocket. I sneakily walked out of the house.