Chapter 10

The moment her hand was placed on his shoulder, he suddenly froze. He can feel her warm hand slowly calming him. He was shocked and titlted his head to face her.

Baekhyun was shocked too. It was weird to watch Haeri's hand flying in the mid air. But he won't run. He won't leave. He choose to stay still waiting for Haeri to voice out his questions.

"Y-you're able to touch me," he said in bewilderment.

"H-How did that happen? I thought you are..." she stopped her words and snatched her hand away. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just regretting whatever I remember so far," he shrugged.

"You can ask question," Haeri said then turned to face Baekhyun. "He said he will answer them for you."

"Oh, I sure am," Baekhyun convinced.

"I've no question," he said.

"What? But I thought-" Chanyeol cut her off.

"I've favor. Can he?" He asked.

Haeri tear her gaze from Chanyeol to Baekhyun. She stare at him unsure to voice that out or not. But then she has to.

"He has a favor," she said.

"Sure. I'll do it," Baekhyun smiled.

"Asked him to accompany you to meet my parents," Chanyeol said as he stand up. "This weekend."

"But Chanyeol," Haeri said as she stand up too. "Will you be there?"

Chanyeol stare at her for some while. Then a smile formed on his face as he nodded his head then disappear.

"Oh? Chanyeol!" She called out.

"What did he said?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ugh... He told you to come with me to meet his parents this weekend," she told him.

Baekhyun received the words with wide eyes. "Are you sure that's what he said?"

"Yeah. He's really desperate. But I hope you can come," she sighed.

"You'll be coming?" He asked as she nodded her head. "Ugh, fine. I'll come. Lets meet here this weekend at 9 morning. Is that okay?"

"Sure. Here, this weekend, at 9," she nodded her head in agreement.

"Do you have your phone?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" She asked as she fished for her phone.

"Can I borrow it for awhile?" He smiled as he shows his empty hand.

"Here," she innocently hands it to him.

Baekhyun type something on the phone then put it on his ear. Then, they hear someone's phone ringing. Baekhyun put the phone away from his ear then hands them back to Haeri.

He then fished out for his own phone as Haeri widen her eyes.

"Oh? You have your phone, why bother to borrow mine?" She asked.

Then Baekhyun just continue on typing. Then he showed what he just type to Haeri.

"Look, I have your phone number," he smiled.

"Oh?" She uttered as she checks it. "Cherry?"

"My nickname for you."

"But why is there a star?"

"It has its own meaning."

"Geez. I never really thought of that."

"I thought you're our school's genius."