Chapter 8

Day 19

Just like that, Haeri and Hana lost contact with each other. Haeri stepped into the school and walked towards her locker to get some books.

Upon opening her locker, another nicely folded paper was sitting there. She picked it and unfold it like usual. The words make her to think. It's a clue on who the person is.

Kim Haeri,

I'm sorry for everything. You must be under a lot of pressure. We shouldn't force you to accept our help. Even though you don't need us, we will never stop. Mark my word ;)

Fighting!

Haeri smiled at the words. But then she realized. We? Provide help? And she got some hint of the person. It must be a he and one of the football team.

She keep the letter in her bag then walked to her classroom. She sat down on her seat as she stared down on her empty neck.

"Wait, the necklace!" She panicked as she roam her hand around her neck.

Haeri's POV

How did I lost them?! Where did the necklace go?! How is it possible to loss them when I wear it all the time?! W-where?

Wait.

Maybe I left it at home. Kim Haeri, you're a really negative person.

"What are you looking for?" Chanyeol asked and I shook my head.

"Just my necklace," luckily, no one was in the class.

"Oh, hey, this weekend, can you meet my parents?" He asked and I almost choked the air.

"What?!" I uttered. "Why? Do I need to?"

"Just ask questions. Maybe they have a hint or two on this murder."

Good point you have there, Park Chanyeol.

"But they're Park. The most successful business company. I couldn't meet someone that has higher status than me. I mean way too high."

"Eyyy~ They're human too. Is human scarier than a soul? Ani, I mean a dead person?" He smirked.

"Yup," I nodded my head.

"Huh? Why?" He asked.

"I don't know. You're too cute to be a soul. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. What did you do in life to end everything in such a way?" I giggled.

"Yah!"

"Anyway, don't you want to stick around with Sena?" I asked. I know how close he can stare at her.

"Oh? She can't see me nor can she hear me. What's the point to stick around with her when I already have you?" He smirked.

I don't know what that means but it was as if saying I am his minion. Or am I?

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

I take out my notebook and read the previous notes from each subjects. Seems like the teacher are busy marking our paper. I stood up from my seat and planned to take a walk around the school.

While walking through the hallway, I saw the headmistress carrying some stuffs. Without hesitation, I approach her.

"Mrs Oh, it looks like you need some help. Can I help you?" I politely asked.

"Sure, thanks," she said as she handed me some of her stuffs.

I follow her to her office. Once in her office, I put the stuff on her desk neatly. I bowed down as I was about to walk out.