Chapter 5

"For Goodness sake Kim Haeri. I am so curious so please just answer me who is this Sehun guy?" Chanyeol asked as he scrunched his eyebrows feeling annoyed by the treatment he received from her.

"You don't need to know," Haeri grunted as she start to roll over and over again on her bed.

"I know I am busybody but I am curious. Maybe I know him by any chance? Well, who knows?" Chanyeol said.

"Then you should just be quiet and stay still," she scrunched her eyebrows. "If you know him, then what will you do?"

"I don't know," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine," Haeri sat up on her bed as she hugged her pillow. She heave a sigh before starting her story.

"He's Oh Sehun. He captivated girls' attention so easily. You can noticed that easily. He's like Kai. Has many fangirls. But the difference is that, Sehun is a quiet type of person unlike Kai," she started.

"So? I want to know what he is in your life," Chanyeol said.

Haeri glared at him before continuing, "Sehun lost his father years ago and at the same time, my parents divorced. Because of fate, my father met his mother and well, get married."

"Then how did you and him know each other?" Chanyeol asked.

"You really are curious, aren't you?" He just nodded. "One day, my father decided to bring me and Sena out since it's been a long time. Of course we are happy. But when we met him, he brought Sehun with him. At first, I hated Sehun but after knowing him for some while, the feeling of hatred slowly vanished."

"Oh, you said he can easily captivate girls' attention. Does that mean including you?" He teased.

"Y-yah," she uttered.

"I'm just kidding," he playfully wink.

"Anyway, I need to sleep," she lay down on the bed as she covered her whole body with the blanket.

----

Day 11

The next day, all students went to school early since it's still the exam week. Haeri sat down on her seat, well prepared.

The teacher gave out the questions paper and told the students to start writing. Haeri write and chose answers wisely.

But Chanyeol was there. He peek on at Haeri's answer then peek on the other student answer. Then he pointed out, "She answered it as this." He actually did that on purpose. He likes to make her annoyed.

Haeri really had forgotten about him. She ignored him as Chanyeol keep on pointing out until he had enough. He chuckled before saying,"I guess you don't need my help. Good luck then. Again." Then he teleported.

Haeri sighed as she continue answering the questions calmly. It was recess and people keep on talking about the paper.

Haeri just stayed at the class as she read the book for her next exam. Hana was nowhere in her sight so she just shrugged it off.

She look around feeling bored and soon, her eyes landed on someone who was apparently looking at her too. Sehun gave a small smile as he raised his hand muttering good luck. Haeri reply the same thing and smile. She turn back her attention to her book afterwards.

But someone saw it. Someone saw both of them supporting each other.

"Who is he?" Haeri's seatmate, Suho, asked.

"A-ah!" Haeri uttered then look at Sehun before looking back at Suho. "Just one of my relative."

"Really? He's the new transferred student right?" Haeri just nodded her head. "That's odd."