Chapter 16

Day 22

The whole school get so noisy as soon as the twins arrived. They got no ideas what was happening. They walked through the hallway and saw the noticeboard get crowded. Curious, they tried to look at the news.

"Oh! I'm in blue team!" One of the student cheer.

Once they walked away, both of them got chance to take a closer look on it.

"Senior sports day..." Sena read out loud. "Only for the senior? That's unfortunate for the junior."

"Look, I'm in the red team. Your name is not here," Haeri tried to search for Sena's name in the red team. "Guess we're not in the same team."

"No worries. Baekhyun is in your team. Oh, wait. Is that, erm, Kai?" She pointed to a name. "He's in your team too."

"Oh, well, that's awkward," she make a spiteful face. "How can we work together as a team. Can we? Do you think we can?"

"How would I know?" She raised a brow. "Then just let us win. Let green team win!"

"Whoah. I envy you so much. You're so lucky," Haeri blinked in amazement. "You're in a team with Xiumin and Chen."

"Why would you envy me though?"

"You got two people you're close with," she pouted.

"But you have Hwang Hana," just by hearing her name, Haeri's excited feelings vanished in an instant. She doesn't know why she hated her that much. Or maybe she just dislike her attitude. "Er, I mean, Chanyeol would probably be with you. Besides, Baekhyun still can cheer you up. He's the best of the best."

Haeri sighed then nodded. "We should just go."

They both seperated from each other to walk to their classes. Once Haeri stepped in her loud class, she received a hit by a crumpled paper right on her forehead. The class gasped and blinked. They all suddenly became quiet.

Haeri rubbed the spot on where she just got hit and picked the crumpled paper. She tilted her gaze and saw everyone's eyes on her. She raised her hand with the crumple paper.

"Who threw this?" She asked.

"Er..." the class don't know how to answer her so they just hope she will let it pass.

"Oh! This is going to be interesting!" Chanyeol suddenly appear out of nowhere with a big grin. "Fight! Fight! Haeri, Fight!"

Haeri glared at him without making it obvious. The class were in awkwardness.

"Haeri, we - um, are sorry. For that," Chen volunteered to apologize.

"What are you guys even doing?" She frowned.

"Oh! Kai doesn't want to admit that he's on Hana's side! He's betraying you!" One of the classmate raised its voice.

"Since when am I in anyone's side?" Kai scrunched his eyebrows with all the accusions. "I got nothing to do with this."

Haeri doesn't even know since when her own classmate started to hate Hana. She has no idea what had happened to them. Maybe she's missing something.

"Guys, why is there suddenly divisions of sides now? Who's side with who?" She asked all of her confusions.

"It's between your side with Hwang Hana. She betrayed you and so we thought it will be great to divide sides!"

Haeri facepalmed herself as she shook her head. "Guys, we are totally fine. Where do you even get all of this false information?"

"Haeri--" Suho immediately got cut off by Haeri.

"If you guys really wanted this, then go on. But make sure that I am out of this," she then make her way to her seat as the others did too.