Chapter 4

Haeri felt uncomfortable in class. She can't even focus. She really wanted to listen and pay attention to the teacher when all of a sudden, Chanyeol appear and keep on babbling in front of the class too. Unfortunately, it only annoy Haeri.

Haeri tried her best to ignore him until she couldn't take it and raise her hand.

"Mrs Lee, I'm so sorry but can you excuse me for a moment? I need to go to the washroom," Haeri excused herself and soon Mrs Lee nodded her head.

Haeri dashed out of class and to the washroom. She washed her face and upon tilting her head to look at her reflection, she saw Chanyeol leaning on one of the stall's door.

Haeri widen her eyes and immediately turned around. She showed an annoyed face and scrunch both her eyebrows together.

"Can't you just stop disturbing me?" She shout whisper.

"Its fun to play around with you like this actually," he chuckled.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very, funny," Haeri rolled her eyes being sarcastic.

"Look whose making the joke anyway," he wiggled his eyebrows.

Haeri groaned as she exited the washroom before anyone saw her.

She walked back to class and this time, without Chanyeol tailing her around. He was nowhere in her sight which make her to sigh in relief.

On the other side, Sena was writing all the notes that was important. She was too focus since she take the mid year exam seriously. That's obvious.

Anyway...

Without her noticing, Chanyeol had always been in that class. He keep on talking as if she can hear him. He keeps on telling her how much he regretted that time when he was being rude. When he have no manners.

"Ahh... If only I can turn back time. I'm so sorry. I should have showed respect and not being a rude person. What kind of a man am I?" Chanyeol said. "If only I didn't be so stupid that time. Maybe you can help me to tell me who those men were. How they look like! But it's all too late."

Little did he know, Sena wasn't actually writing what the teacher had been writing on the whiteboard. Not even what the teacher had been saying. It was different and every words make his heart sunk deeper.

"I don't know you're a deep kind of person," he whispered softly.

On the paper, Sena wrote;

I might acted like a coward,
But I always look forward.
My mouth might be close,
But my heart never close.
I have feelings too,
I am a human too.
I am the same as you,
But what did I do to deserve this from you?
I said I need you,
Not that I want you to leave me alone without you.
Its different now,
People call me a cow.
I have my own heart and reason,
So please wait for my mouth to function.

Standing on a line,
Telling you I was fine.
It's only a word,
But it stab like a sword.
You can't see the blade,
But you can feel the sharp blade.
My heart aching and hurting,
Now, it's dying.
Slowly, I feel nothing,
Like I am not a human being.
I was killed by your lie,
Yet you left me alone without any goodbye.

Chanyeol's heart slowly softened. A smile with moist eyes were form. He doesn't know why but he somehow can understand it. He realize the tears that suddenly well up in his eyes.